"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:shock: Holy crap! Radamus you must've went on a killing spree... you ain't to far from completing your entries either, right on! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

You're backing up beaches :D ~ I kept saying "I'll never make it" ... but I did. Have to run out of town for a couple days with my sister and fortunately she's running late so I capped this musket ball :D ~ I think you should buy everyone beer for finishing this wonderful moment of serenity. This group of hunters sure deserve it for running this marathon.
I did it just to say I did it- wasn't pretty but I know one thing, I can find animals when I need to- scores on the other hand? well, that's just a matter of time.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Man, no longer did I post my last post and whalla there you were 8th (7th technically since my score doesn't matter) spot- kicked Seifer and Cajun down some. I certainly ate my words... WTG! Thanks for playin' a long. Have a good time with your sis. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

BCKidd wrote:Seifer, you completed your entries- thanks man!
No prob! Just finishing was all I was trying to do ;) I tried to put up some quality animals at first but I started to get behind and I just started running through it. Plus I procrastinated, lost a night or two by sippin on a beverage listening to music 8-) I thought the rules were good. The only one that was really a pain for me was that darn 40m rule ;) Had fun in the end, preciate you hosting it!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has officially ended!
I hope you all had fun! I did. It was quite interesting watching the leader-board. Those of you that managed all 27 animals- congrats to each of you. I'll be checkin' hunt histories and will send off prizes to the winners in the morning. SO, keep an eye on your PMs- plus I'll announce the winners here. Once again, thanks to all of you for participatin'. It was a long haul. It was the 1st comp I've hosted where HV and CSS were used for scoring- I liked it, and will host more comps using that system. Here is a question for you- what would you like to see changed next year... :lol: Don't forget coming up in October- the "2nd Annual RFF- Hunt." I hope to see good participation in that one too. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Congratulations to the winners, and the other participants too, it was a great competition, just getting the 27 animals was a challenge, and fun, thanks BCKidd and the others that made possible this competition, and please next time make the 40mts rule just 30mts :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

BCKidd wrote:Here is a question for you- what would you like to see changed next year...
No minimum distance rule 8-)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

Congrats to the winners and to those with a full bag limit. Big thanks to you BC, this was one of the funist comps I ever took part in, liked the weapon and animal variation, didn't even mind the 40m limit to much. But maybe next year make it 30m min that way bows will be more of an option. Thanks again and congrats to everyone again.
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Hello and congratulations to the winner of the competition.
In this competition there must be a change to the condition of shooting animals with very weak weapons with a minimum distance of 40m. It would be enough if you could make stronger weapons in this competition and that each participant would decide what weapon to shoot with.
Wespertin
Spotter

Post by Wespertin »

Congrats to the winners!
This was really fun, I have never, ever crawled backwards so much in game. :D
Thanks for hosting this BC.

Return to “Competitions”