"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The Gift codes have been purchased. I have never had so much trouble with buying them as I did t'day. I'm still waiting for them to show up in my wallet.
The winners of this comp are:

1st place: HighplainsDrifter- with 4,810.665 accumulated HV and CSS points. 3000EM$ will be coming to you shortly. Congrats.
2nd place: Tropiciel3- with 4,788.855 accumulated HV and CSS points. 2000EM$ will be coming to you shortly. Congrats.
3rd place: Grancazador- with 4,640.064 accumulated HV and CSS points. 1000EM$ will be coming to you shortly. Congrats
4th place: Tezzer66- with 4,599.359 accumulated HV and CSS points. 500EM$ will be coming to you shortly. Congrats.

Congratulations to the winners. Thanks to all of you for participating. Hope to see you in the next one too. ;) Peace
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tezzer
Spotter

Post by Tezzer »

Thank you BC. I loved the comp. I had a hard time with the pigs though :(

I'ts nice to have the EM$, but i really did it for the challenge of the one shot one kill.
And i messed that up a few times.

Thanks again for hosting the comp, and i'll be back for the next for sure.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tezzer wrote:Thank you BC. I loved the comp. I had a hard time with the pigs though :(

I'ts nice to have the EM$, but i really did it for the challenge of the one shot one kill.
And i messed that up a few times.

Thanks again for hosting the comp, and i'll be back for the next for sure.
I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge. I hope you had fun as well. Looking forward to you competing in the next too! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All Gift Codes have been sent. Check your PMs. Thanks again for participating- in this strenuous comp. ;) Peace
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks BCKidd - I really enjoyed it (except that one day, you know when) and I wish I'd had more time. I'll take a nice picture of Jim Morrison's grave for you, I promise! :)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Thanks BCKidd - I really enjoyed it (except that one day, you know when) and I wish I'd had more time. I'll take a nice picture of Jim Morrison's grave for you, I promise! :)
You're not pullin' my :P leg are you? I'm glad you had fun leastwise. A pic of Morrison's grave would be awesome! It would make a great new Avatar. Have fun while you are in Paris and we'll read you when you get back. Thanks for participatin' as much as you could. Be safe out there. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Thank you for organizing this competition, I like marathons and I am waiting for this competition next year.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

TROPICIEL3 wrote:Thank you for organizing this competition, I like marathons and I am waiting for this competition next year.
The 3rd Annual- next year is going to be slightly different, but all the same a fun comp. Glad you liked this one. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
HighPlainsDrifter
Spotter

Post by HighPlainsDrifter »

Thank you BC, for all the work you put into the comp. Great concept and scoring. Can't wait for the next one.
Congrats to the other winners, and all who completed the comp.

HPD

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats to al! and Good job Drifter! Great to see a pair of Ole' Glory up on the podium! :D

I had a blast binge hunting just to complete it in basically a week. I had some nice animals along the way and at least 1 new PB roe.
I'm all for changing the minimum distance for bow. I'd like no limits because single shot kills, especially with this HV portion, I think that's hard enough - Certainly we would've gotten more 100's without the 40m.
I even managed to catch some of Mat's Twitch yesterday- didn't see the lynx though, had another reserve to hunt for this :D

Great job BC! Helluva comp man.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”