"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Jus' noticed even Seifer is makin' progress. Friggin' awesome- good to see that there are still some puttin' in the time. The leader-board could still change, there are some folks gettin' close, and they have some nice scores, ETA- three to four ctritters for some. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I had a few minutes at lunchtime thought I'd see what I might be able to pick off in a half hour- Well, Kind of like that hog I posted, another nice animal in the wrong place at the wrong time - This might even be a new PB
249 :(
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

BCKidd wrote:Jus' noticed even Seifer is makin' progress. Friggin' awesome- good to see that there are still some puttin' in the time. The leader-board could still change, there are some folks gettin' close, and they have some nice scores, ETA- three to four ctritters for some. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Yeah, it's a sprint to the finish now. Can't be picky ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yep the 100 m dash now. Btw nice Roe Rad, too bad you used the wrong rifle. Silly Radamus...tricks are for kids. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:Yep the 100 m dash now. Btw nice Roe Rad, too bad you used the wrong rifle. Silly Radamus...tricks are for kids. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
Wrong rifle? oh no, perfect choice when you see a spot that says 215-265 it's a pretty sure bet you're going to shoot it no matter what.
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Mission accomplished, finally i got a decent mule and got the 27 animals in the roster, i have some margin for improve the score, not much maybe but i did it, i did beat the challenge. How Ironic, from all the animals in TgT the Mule was by far the hardest to get.
Awesome! Did you use the 12Ga? 8-) Peace
vortex1957 wrote:Yahoo, just completed harvesting all 27 animal (a great feat in its self :lol: ). Great comp BCKidd. A lot of ups and downs but all in all it was fun. Got some new personal bests, covered alot more regions of the reserves. I even have time left in the comp to get some better scores on TGT, if I can find the time ;)
Right on- it was certainly not easy. Glad you finished up. Now all those with 27 critters can try to improve all the animals from TgT. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Thanks, i did it with the .243, the problem was that for some reason i couldn't find a decent one in my hunts, or when i saw some bucks in the distance they were being scared by wolves that were chasing some elk, finally i got a lonely buck and maybe i can try get a bigger one with the time that still left, but TgT is a paradise if you want wolves, but a pia if you are after a deer when compared to Loggers. Is very frustrating to see a huge Elk that could win a trophy fleeing in the distance non stop chased by wolves, but then again that's what make the comp a hard challenge.

Now looking back i saw i could have put more decent scores in early reserves, but in that case maybe i wouldn't be able to get the 27 animals, as was said, now is the 100mts final dash :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Watch out for Wespertin- he's closin' in on the leader-board, and has already got some nice scores. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

It seem that 4th place gonna be a close call between Wespertin,Tezzer66 and Vortex, just like a 100mts dash this spot is gonna be won by a narrow margin.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey, BC, Were your ears burning?
I had a couple little jaunts on Hemm. First hunt, a 27.4 bear- shot in the basket broadside at 100m- prone- piece of cake right? Nope, gut shot - but the shot went where it was supposed to~ ran out to 0-HV :( -I'm not even going to say it.....but, it's frustrating man when you do everything right and get kicked in the teeth :evil:

Try again! I killed a tree I guess but it never showed up in the harvests and lost this Rudolf- But gotta tell ya, it was a beautiful reindeer man, and he was followed by another one with a spread that looked like an inverted teepee! it was the tallest, widest spread I've ever seen! but broken palms and didn't spot as well as this one that had all 4 palms-I'm certain I took the best. If I had more time I would've tracked it down too just to see but I called it a hunt with the miss. This is the 2nd 4 palm REALLY nice RD I've got this season, new SB- I had him at about 45m behind a bush- never touched the damn thing - he ran off, but stopped up on the side of a hill so wth, I'm taking it anyway, dropped him at 207m like a rock! heart&lung Now who's going to take that if they don't have to in this comp? :lol: ~ I wouldn't but goes to show the 6.5 is worthy

580- and going on the wall!

Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nice! That is well worth a mount, Rad.

The leader-board has changed again since I last looked. Seifer, you completed your entries- thanks man! Eight hours 'til it all ends, will the board change... again. My biggest hope is that you all enjoyed the comp. And to put a bug in your ears, I have been working with Tod on another comp- totally different then what we have seen through UHC so far, or at least I think it is. The RFF Fall hunt is still in place and will go ahead as scheduled tho'. So, I hope to see you all participatin' in it- come October. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”