"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Seifer
Hunter

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by Seifer »

Still not having any luck finding a decent Black Bear on SC. Will give it one more go tonight then it's time to move on ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

AHHHH!!! My lack of patience robbed me a good score again lol, i got this Roe
score 238, but since i made a long shot up front the shot was aimed at the chest but someway it end in the skull :shock: , HV was so low than even with that score it was less than my actual 140score Roe. There is a lesson here guys, don't be like me, and let the animal get in a good range before the shot. :(

Now if you look at the picture, the bullet hole is near the chest where i was aiming... not in the skull :roll:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vonh ... /615474954

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Too bad, Von. That is a nice one for sure. Good advice too, I have done long-shots as well to only lose any CSS value- makin' the critter useless. Peace.
Seifer wrote:Still not having any luck finding a decent Black Bear on SC. Will give it one more go tonight then it's time to move on ;)
:arrow: Seifer: I don't think I'm gonna do much better on VDB- movin' on myself. Good to see you're still in the race. Looks like some have dropped out... :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

Ok, I am still trying to make a decent showing, but i have one question about Hemmendale WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MOOSE? Got a ok bear, an soso reindeer and have seen about a half dozen moose mostly female, about to give up and move on. I am still enjoying the comp, like the weapons choice, nice job BC.
happy hunting all,
Cajunscout
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

In my experience, moose are more in the northwestern area, my usual route was from northen lodge to the monolith(Olm stone or something) and checking the Small water areas, i always find moose along the route, but always small ones !50max score, and mostly females, like 6:1 ratio, moose can be found anywhere in the reserve, but is very obvious after a few hunts that they are harder to find than in RFF and WRR.

ImageImage
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Just tried to submit a hunt but it says that I failed to submit the scores within 90 minutes of hunt ending. I started another hunt just so I could compare the ending time of my last hunt to the start time of the next hunt and it was barely 20 mins :?

This is the hunt I was trying to submit: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/seif ... n/82387240

Spoiler:

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The server can take a lot to update the hunt history, that's why i made the habit of ending my hunts with atl+f4 so i can submit just at the moment i close the hunt, but is rare that take more of 90mins, maybe have something to do with the local hour or something like that.

ImageImage
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I'm not sure if someone fixed something but I just tried to submit that hunt and it worked this time ;)
Spoiler:

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

That is good, in my part finally got a decent roe and i gonna start with Bushranger Run, a very unfamiliar territory to me, i never hunt there unless for some mission or competition, hopefully i will add a nice goat to my signature. In VdB i got my best ever Red deer, a score 277, a silver tipped fox and my best Roe this season, i have got some very nice animals while doing this comp, now i enter i the final three reserves wondering what may i see.

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

FYI: If using the new 16GA/9.3x74R Combo Rifle for the Polar Bear and/or Bison- it isn't coded into the UHC Comp Generator- so don't use it. Not yet at least. I have PM'd Tod so he can have a look at it. Hopefully if it isn't too much problm he'll fix it so that the new rifle can be used. If not don't use it in this comp. You'll be disappointed... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”