"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

“2nd Annual Late Summer Comp” by BCKidd.
“8 Reserves 27 animals & 27 Days.” Can you do it?

EM$ up for grabs 6500 EM$

Start Date: August 3rd 00:00 UTC.
End Date: August 30th 23:59 UTC.

Single Player only (SP).

One Shot- One Kill.

Minimum distance 40 m., there is no maximum.

EW Score Sheet must show that number of animals harvested is equal to the number of shots fired.

*Hunts must be 30 minutes minimum Real Time. There is no maximum.

Submissions must be made within *90 minutes of hunt ending.

You must have all 27 animals on the leaderboard for a valid winning score.
  • *1st Prize 3000 EM$

**2nd Prize 2000 EM$

***3rd Prize 1000 EM$

****4th Prize 500 EM$
*Special Note: Short hunts less than 30 minutes real time will invoke a time-out which prevents you from hunting on the same reserve again, for a cool down period of 30 minutes real-time. Not following this rule is grounds for Disqualification.
Hunts less than 60 seconds (disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.

Reserves: Must be done in order, before moving onto next reserve. Example: Once you make a submission on the 2nd reserve, you can no longer make submissions on the 1st.
  • Image Whitehart Island: Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail, Whitetail, Coyote.

Image Settler Creeks: Feral Hog, Black bear, Turkey.

Image Hirschfeldan: Wildboar.

Image Hemmeldal: Moose, Reindeer, Brwn bear.

Image Val Des Bois: Red deer, Ibex, Roe Deer.

Image Bush Rangers Run: Feral Goat, Red Fox, Kangaroo.

Image WRR: Bison, Sitka, Polar bear, Dall Sheep, Arctic Fox.

Image TgT: Grizzly, Bighorn Sheep, Mule Deer, Wolf, Rocky Mountain Elk.
*Scoring =Total CSS + Harvest Value:

*Unlimited Attempts until submission are filled.

NOTE: This is "selective" hunting. The highest scoring (CSS + HV) animal of each species from each hunt that beats a previous score (if it exists) will be submitted, and count as a submission for that animal. EX: You shoot a 320 Elk & submit it. You later do a hunt and shoot a 330 Elk (Along with some other animals for this reserve). If you submit the hunt, you submit the Elk & it counts as your 2nd submission for that species.

*Weapons Restrictions- the weapon choices listed below must be used for each of the following species:
  • .22LR, Compound Bow, or 12ga Shotgun-Turkey (*2 Submissions)

.223, Compound Bow, or 12ga Shotgun- Red Fox, Arctic Fox, Coyote, Roe Deer, Feral Goat, Grey Wolf, Kangaroo (*2 Submissions per species)

.243, Compound Bow, or 12ga Shotgun- Sitka, Blacktail Deer, Whitetail Deer, Dall Sheep, Bighorn Sheep, Ibex, Mule Deer (*2 Submissions per species)

6.5x55, Compound Bow, or 12ga Shotgun- Reindeer, Feral Hog, Red Deer, Wild Boar (*2 Submissions per species)

7.62, Compound Bow, or 12ga Shotgun- Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Brown Bear, Rocky Mountain Elk, Roosevelt Elk, Moose (*2 Submissions per species)

Any Ethical Ammo - Polar Bear, Bison (*2 Submissions per species)
Register Here

LeaderBoard Here

I retain the right to DQ anyone who doesn’t follow the R.O.E. (Rules of Engagement). I will be participating, not for any EM$ or accolades.

All prizes are final and cannot be refused by anyone who places in the top 4 (Myself excluded). It is at your discretion what you decide to do with your prizes-once they have been awarded. All prizes will be in the form of EM$ Gift Codes.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Looks like there's a really big one coming up. "One shot, one kill" I assume? Looking forward to this nightmare... :lol: Thanks, BCKidd!
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Looks like there's a really big one coming up. "One shot, one kill" I assume? Looking forward to this nightmare... :lol: Thanks, BCKidd!
Could be... there is always room for change. But, I wouldn't count on it. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

There it is folks- the ROE for this upcoming comp. Hope to see a few interested participants. It's a long one- but not really, you can do it all in less then 27 days. But because of the number of animals, and because last years comp was only ten days and there were a number of folks that couldn't participate due to the length. I thought this year we'd make it a long one. Hope to see you all when the comps starts. :) Peace.

BCKIdd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Well, the way i see it this comp gonna be really fun or traumatizing, but i like to test my skills in this comps so count me in for this one too xD

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:Well, the way i see it this comp gonna be really fun or traumatizing, but i like to test my skills in this comps so count me in for this one too xD
Awesome! It is going to be different that is for sure. This is the first comp I have hosted where scoring is based on CSS + Harvest Value- not trophy value. Should be interestin' to see what folks come up with in scores as it proceeds. Glad to see you wanting to give this one a try. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

wow. your competitions are great. I will take pleasure in it. Now it's the World Cup and next mounth copetition's BcKidd. My wife will not be happy. all month busy. hehehe. Straight from work on the hunt. Hahaha.
sniper68
Spotter

Post by sniper68 »

Do the turkey have to be flying or running ?
Essacksumra
Spotter

Post by Essacksumra »

Great comp looking forward to it, just one suggestion though, the weapon restrictions are a barrier for people with no specific weapon(specially rifles) to participate.
I'd recommend you change the 6.5x55 to .270 and the 7.62 to .300 because these two weapons i recommended are available in bundles so many paople own them. Just a suggestion. PEACE
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

RudiRR wrote:wow. your competitions are great. I will take pleasure in it. Now it's the World Cup and next mounth copetition's BcKidd. My wife will not be happy. all month busy. hehehe. Straight from work on the hunt. Hahaha.
Well, you could be out drinking. She must appreciate the fact that you are at least at home. :D Peace
sniper68 wrote:Do the turkey have to be flying or running ?
No, the turkey's can be shot on the ground, idle, walking, running, or fleeing doesn't matter. ;) Peace.
Essacksumra wrote:Great comp looking forward to it, just one suggestion though, the weapon restrictions are a barrier for people with no specific weapon(specially rifles) to participate.
I'd recommend you change the 6.5x55 to .270 and the 7.62 to .300 because these two weapons i recommended are available in bundles so many paople own them. Just a suggestion. PEACE
But, everyone has the .243 and single shot gun. The weapons are the smallest caliber to ethically harvest specific game animals, that is why you must use them in this comp. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”