"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
vortex1957
Tracker

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by vortex1957 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Great non-typical buck, vortex! :)

I got a bunch of letters from Doc in the last few days, but some of them are nicer than others... like this morning:

:D
Thanks Tann. Congrats on the trophies!!!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

vortex1957 wrote:Settlers Creek and Whiteheart Island is one pain in the butt. Hard to get 40 M shots, but I prevailed. Took forever to get my coyote and a feral hog (I settled for a mediocre), but all worked out. I got this 259 non-typical whitetail. You can bet that BCKidd was called a few unique names :lol: and I imagine there will be more name calling ;)

:lol: :lol: Yeah, I've called him a few different colorful names too. I do agree WH and SC were the worst reserves for me. Memories are being made tho'- nice NT for sure. The thing about this comp, is those can be entered if the shots were true. 8-) Peace

BTW nice wins Tann. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

To all participants- friendly reminder:

*Special Note: Short hunts less than 30 minutes real time will invoke a time-out which prevents you from hunting on the same reserve again, for a cool down period of 30 minutes real-time. Not following this rule is grounds for Disqualification.
Hunts less than 60 seconds (disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.
:!: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

And more trophies and great animals, congratulations, and we are still like half way in the competition, there is more to come for sure.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Seventeen days left- forty-six participators- twenty-three with submissions. Fifty percent actually participating... :? not bad I guess. Those that haven't submitted must only wanted to see their names as participators, and they have accomplished that. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I just killed some reindeer and a bear with a nice score, but due the HV the improvement was so marginal than i prefer let that hunt pass and maybe i cross paths with a 500+reindeer or a biggest bear, by the way, the reindeer fall in the spot with shotgun, i was expecting a more tanky animal, but all of them were dropped in their tracks.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:Seventeen days left- forty-six participators- twenty-three with submissions. Fifty percent actually participating... :? not bad I guess. Those that haven't submitted must only wanted to see their names as participators, and they have accomplished that. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

I'll see you back at the truck end of the month WIlliam Tell 8-)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

BCKidd wrote:Seventeen days left- forty-six participators- twenty-three with submissions. Fifty percent actually participating... :? not bad I guess. Those that haven't submitted must only wanted to see their names as participators, and they have accomplished that. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
Plenty of time left BC ;) Having a hard time finding a decent Black Bear on SC. The 40m rule is definitely a challenge 8-)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

Well, no chance of actually winning this comp, I just hope I can make a decent showing. I am giving it all I can between work and the Honey dos, then tomorrow my grand daughters come in for two weeks so that's going to cut into my time, but I will give it any free time I can. Now if the hit box god will give me a break I would really be happy. now to try and find a nice boar.
Good luck all and more importantly have fun.
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Cajunscout wrote:Well, no chance of actually winning this comp, I just hope I can make a decent showing. I am giving it all I can between work and the Honey dos, then tomorrow my grand daughters come in for two weeks so that's going to cut into my time, but I will give it any free time I can. Now if the hit box god will give me a break I would really be happy. now to try and find a nice boar.
Good luck all and more importantly have fun.
You couldn't have said it better. Having fun is the more important part :P
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉

Return to “Competitions”