"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The issue with the Bison and PB harvested with ethical ammo- is now fixed. Thanks Tod. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:shock: OMG! Radamus has posted a score! Now if only all the others :P that have registered did the same, that would be sweet! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

You and Grancazador are already completing WRR, it like we are entering in the final lap of a race, i hope move soon there too, and then TgT. Does someone have a good advice to stalk Grizzlies whiteout spook them or get mauled? get one between 40-50mts for a slug seems to be the trickiest part of that reserve for me.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:You and Grancazador are already completing WRR, it like we are entering in the final lap of a race, i hope move soon there too, and then TgT. Does someone have a good advice to stalk Grizzlies whiteout spook them or get mauled? get one between 40-50mts for a slug seems to be the trickiest part of that reserve for me.
Yes, but I can't win this thing. My placement doesn't matter. I figured with the amount of time left and the difficulty in finding all animals before the comp ends- is quite the undertaking, so I had better get at it. I will be surprised if those that haven't posted somethin' by now get all 27 animals. It took two weeks to get where we are now. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Me too, i gonna aim for the 27, and try get the best scores possible in the processes, but with the timer running i gonna give priority to end with the complete set of animals, then i will see where i end in the leaderboard, hopefully in a good place. Something i noticed is that there is no other competitions pending for the next month, are the minds in the UHC thinking about a new and more extreme rule set to test us in September? :twisted:

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:Me too, i gonna aim for the 27, and try get the best scores possible in the processes, but with the timer running i gonna give priority to end with the complete set of animals, then i will see where i end in the leaderboard, hopefully in a good place. Something i noticed is that there is no other competitions pending for the next month, are the minds in the UHC thinking about a new and more extreme rule set to test us in September? :twisted:
UHC doesn't host comps often- they code them and set them up for community members. In October I'll be putting this one on again https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=83608 some of the ROE (Rules of Engagement) might change. That is the next one I will be putting on. I might throw somethin' shorter (time wise) up before then. You'll be able to count on the Fall hunt tho' from me least wise in October. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Got some catching up to do. Now if I could only turn off the music and get to hunting ;)
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Finally i got a nice scoring Fox in Bushranger, and i noticed something, Feral goats can go to 380score but almost nobody went after high scoring goats, everyone there(myself included) left that reserve with a 170 or so scoring goat, really is so hard to find a 300+? i still can try get one but time is my priority and WRR got plenty of animals to catch.

By the way, while hunting foxes i got this female, not rare but pretty nice looking as bonus, it said "Cross" variation:

Red Fox
Score: 20.373

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Seifer wrote:Got some catching up to do. Now if I could only turn off the music and get to hunting ;)
Jus' turn the tunes down some. ;) Peace.

:arrow: Vonstratos- Yeah, the goats on BRR- I don't think their scoring is correct (I think it is wonky). I saw some that scored 300+ but once you harvested them they were way less than that- like 170+. My last hunt on WRR brought to me a Leucistic Sitka! I haven't harvested one of those b'fore- nice treat. No picture 'cause I had no idea it was what it was, until I closed off the hunt. It will certainly be hangin' in one of my lodges tho. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Can this count as a submission?
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vonh ... n/82429585

I know the r.o.e but i was screwed by the immortal goat bug, that one where you shot a goat in the mountain and they keep in place like it never happened, that is why i had to shot a second time to drop it.
Here is a camera picture of the goat with the lung shot walking next to me like if i were a ghost or something, if is not possible is ok, i just regret losing the 28 score Polar for a bugged goat. Be warned guys, the bug is still there.

ImageImage

Return to “Competitions”