"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Seifer
Hunter

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by Seifer »

Looks like a solid shot according to your scoresheet Von. That 12ga slug should've put her down.

Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:One thing I noticed jus' now, the placement numbers 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc aren't showing. I know the host's stays blank. I guess in all actuality we can all count so it is easy to see who is what and where. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
The numbers / rank will only show up in the top section, Complete Entries.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:One thing I noticed jus' now, the placement numbers 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc aren't showing. I know the host's stays blank. I guess in all actuality we can all count so it is easy to see who is what and where. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
The numbers / rank will only show up in the top section, Complete Entries.
Gotcha! Thanks Tod. I figured as much- it was the same as last year I reckon. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

This Competition needs some more pictures :lol: , so heres one from a trip today. Enjoy.
Score was 53.389

@Tanngnjostr .. nice Blacktail, not bad for the first hunt ;)
and that yote makes a good start for the comp aswell

there`s also a pretty big Blacktail on the board already.
lots of good Stuff :o
Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Really nice yote, Faultier! :)

Good luck for the comp. I don't think I can finish it, at least not if I want to find at least a decent animal of each species. Too many non-gaming stuff happening on the next weekends, we'll see...
Image Image Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Finally done with WH, i still may do another hunt there to improve my coyote and WT, but man i have bad luck when i try to hunt yotes, well at least the next is Settlers and got one of my favorites, the hogs, tasty hogs xD

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

That's an awesome coyote Faultier! Yotes are one of my biggest weaknesses in this game, I think my personal best is about a 51 which is pretty shameful when you think about the number of 50+ yotes you see posted on this forum XD

I'm going to try to get a final score on the board for this comp but it probably won't be anything impressive if my first hunt on WH was any indication of my success XD
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

xOEDragonx wrote:Yotes are one of my biggest weaknesses in this game, I think my personal best is about a 51 which is pretty shameful when you think about the number of 50+ yotes you see posted on this forum XD
Isn't it funny how each player has her/his unique "weak spot"? I've yet to kill my first 190+ whitetail deer - I've shot almost 500 of them and I've seen a lot more, but I think I've only got three or four over 180!!! It also took me quite a while to find my first 200+ moose (but I've got a few of them now). On the other hand: once I've shot three 240+ roe deer in less than ten days iirc. Naughty spawn generator! :ugeek:
Image Image Image
krazyeyed

Post by krazyeyed »

My weak spot is for sure Reindeer.. Still learning how to hunt them..
I did end up with a decent Moose. Thanks for Hosting this BCKidd.
I am enjoying the challenge.. I just hope to finish
The grind is real on this one
Score 218
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I think reindeer might be a weak spot for everybody XD Wasn't there a thread just recently where someone posted a picture of their trophy reindeer, and a whole group of people responded saying they were still looking for their first 600+? Even that doesn't sound like much when #1 on the leaderboard is comfortably over 700... :lol:

I have always felt like I've had strong spot species and weak spot species. I'm glad others share the feeling :D Red fox and coyote are definitely at the top of my weak list. Alternatively, I feel like I shoot a trophy grey wolf (like 16.5+) or a trophy bighorn (like 180+) every time I hunt those respective species. Good thing they're both part of the comp!

Return to “Competitions”