"Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Late Summer Hunt II" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This Competition has officially Started!
Registration will remain open until comp ends.
;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

good luck and have fun everybody.

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

one question. there is no 40m check while sending scoresheet?
i have sended first expedition. and i wanted to send only coyote. but there were counted whitetail less than 40m and female rosevelt.1 attempt each.
here is my session https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/izi_ ... n/82193888

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hmmm, there was when I tested it. You can't only send in one animal species if you have hunted more than one. It will (UHC Comp Generator) will take all the animals that were harvested, if the ROE was followed. WE cannot pick and choose. The best way if you only want to submit one species- is to hunt only one species at a time. The comp is going to be long, so folks can do WHI or any other reserve by species. Attempts are unlimited until submissions are fulfilled. Example do all the WT first, move to one of the other species in WHI, etc. Unless you can make good fatal shots with every shot fired, the risk of taking out other required animals is great, that you won't get that score you'd like. I will PM Tod regarding the minimum 40 m distance requirement- there is no maximum. For the time being make sure you are getting harvests at greater than 40 m. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

just add 40m check. and weapon check. i have killed 25 animals in this session. and only one with requierments. that one must count.

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I assume all kills in the hunt aren't required to be 40m, just the animals you want to submit an attempt of? So in the case of wiizzi, shouldn't the whitetail and elk cow not count/use an attempt for those species since they didn't meet the ROE? Wouldn't that also be a legitimate way of being able to shoot animals without them having to count as an attempt? I understand the hunt-one-species-at-a-time strategy is probably the most efficient, but I like killing anything that crosses my path just so I don't have to hear it keep calling. If I have an annoying small buck following me and calling nonstop, couldn't I shoot him within 40m so that he wouldn't waste my attempt but I wouldn't have to cross paths with him again? Or would that be frowned upon?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

xOEDragonx wrote:I assume all kills in the hunt aren't required to be 40m, just the animals you want to submit an attempt of? So in the case of wiizzi, shouldn't the whitetail and elk cow not count/use an attempt for those species since they didn't meet the ROE? Wouldn't that also be a legitimate way of being able to shoot animals without them having to count as an attempt? I understand the hunt-one-species-at-a-time strategy is probably the most efficient, but I like killing anything that crosses my path just so I don't have to hear it keep calling. If I have an annoying small buck following me and calling nonstop, couldn't I shoot him within 40m so that he wouldn't waste my attempt but I wouldn't have to cross paths with him again? Or would that be frowned upon?
Yeah, something has gone awry, :? with the 40m distance. Until I hear back from Tod, kill all other animals with different ammo, I guess or below the 40m distance. Sorry folks, Tod and I have either crossed our wires or something went wrong. The 40m distance I think was set up for all animals harvested. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

killing only 1 animal in session its not for me, i want to use your comp as a challenge for me. big amount of animals with 1kill1shot.
i can kill everything from recurve bow for example and use permitted by you weapons for top score animals. that will not use attempts?
now i have used 1 rosevelt and 1 WT for nothing.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: Wiizzi I am sure that once Tod fixes the distant requirement- the only submission you will have used is for the yote. Scoring for this comp isn't weight, or trophy score it is Harvest Value + CSS. The two scores at the bottom of the screen when you harvest an animal. That is why females will also be submissions if they score better (HV+CSS) than a male. SO if you hit a male and get say HV 74% and CSS 20% but you also have in your list a female that scores HV 100% and CSS 0% it is still a higher score than the male. We'll get the distant requirement sorted out. Thanks for your patience. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

I know. ive read first post like 5 times. not perfect english knowledge. but as im said. i will never kill female or bad scoring animal over 40m with req weapon. because i dont want waste my attempt.
and CSS is realet to animal score.when more score more css. and 100% is wound time i know. i have won november madness last year. 32 animals with 100%. no prob with that.
Thanks you for your answer.

Return to “Competitions”