Competition modifier???

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Competition modifier???

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Was wondering if THC competitions employ a spawn modifier (i.e. More/fewer, higher/lower scoring, male to female ratio etc.) once a competition has been activated. I don't believe there is a way to tell if/when this happens, but if anyone has an inkling if a modifier is employed, that would be nice to know.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Competition modifier???

Post by Tanngnjostr »

This idea/theory comes up every once in a while and I'm pretty sure that David (caledonianblues), who had worked for EW as a consultant for some time, explained that such a modifier does not exist. It's probably just a matter of perception.
Image Image Image
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Thanks. I'm glad that it doesn't exist. It's not really a matter of perception. My initial thought was I saw it as a way to maximize chances. Though it could/would be seen as an exploit and it's good to know that can't be done.
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tuck, if they have one, it doesn't work worth a damn :lol: ... for some reason I think it matters. One thing I do believe in is this- Activate a comp and go on the hunt without the weapon or special equipment required for it- That seems to work very well ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Radamus, I hope you at least take your camera. :D
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”