UHC Interactive Prize Draw | Win a deployable target range bundle

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: UHC Interactive Prize Draw | Win a deployable target range bundle

Post by Tod1d »

BuiuRei wrote:Did manage to get an entry eventually, though.
You can see the entries: http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/prizedraw/enter.php?id=15
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I'll have to try for an entry later today if there are any spaces left. Thanks for you generosity, as always!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I know this is not a competition for score, but I was curious, so I looked up all 30 score sheets posted so far. The highest score, 165.234, belongs to leafman1. There are no 170's or 180's just to show how rare they are.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Awesome, and very generous. Good luck to those taking part!

I'm not entering just b/c I'm not really online enough and I definitely feel that a shooting range of that magnitude should be offered on MP :lol:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

TheSheWolf wrote:Awesome, and very generous. Good luck to those taking part!

I'm not entering just b/c I'm not really online enough and I definitely feel that a shooting range of that magnitude should be offered on MP :lol:
I'm a little torn on entering this drawing, myself. As the deployable targets now stand, I will never buy any because they do not meet my requirements for long range target shooting. On the other hand, they seem to perform well enough for short range(sub 220m) setups, which is something I could see myself doing for MP guests/competitions in the future. I think that if I do enter, I will wait until near the deadline to make an attempt. This drawing ends on Tuesday the 12th at 2:00pm my time but I'll probably be working that day, so I'd have to do it late Monday night, if there are any spots left open.

Either way, thank you very much UHC, for offering us this chance at a very generous amount of target shooting gear.

David, quick question.. For Interactive Drawings, and using this one as an example, do we have until the drawing date/time of "Tuesday 12th June 2018 20:00:00 Europe/London" to enter it?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

J_Birdman wrote:David, quick question.. For Interactive Drawings, and using this one as an example, do we have until the drawing date/time of "Tuesday 12th June 2018 20:00:00 Europe/London" to enter it?
You can submit an entry right until the draw happens. Of course there will be less free numbers and the easier ones will probably have gone first. In this case, with 250 slots, I don't think all of them will ever be taken, and you should be fine with a lot of 200+ meter shots right until the end. ;)
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

J_birdman wrote:David, quick question.. For Interactive Drawings, and using this one as an example, do we have until the drawing date/time of "Tuesday 12th June 2018 20:00:00 Europe/London" to enter it?
Yeah, it's like Marc said. You can enter right up until the last second, if you're fast enough. You can only submit animals from hunts that started after the draw went live (exactly the same time as this thread was made).
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Thanks alot for this giveaway,
got right into a hunt and was able to squeeze a score of 96 right between 2 others.
Nathan22Outdoors
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
J_Birdman wrote:David, quick question.. For Interactive Drawings, and using this one as an example, do we have until the drawing date/time of "Tuesday 12th June 2018 20:00:00 Europe/London" to enter it?
You can submit an entry right until the draw happens. Of course there will be less free numbers and the easier ones will probably have gone first. In this case, with 250 slots, I don't think all of them will ever be taken, and you should be fine with a lot of 200+ meter shots right until the end. ;)
Great, thanks Tann. I agree about the availability of slots for this one, but since I'm on the fence about entering I'm not gonna risk possibly taking up a slot that someone else could use.
caledonianblues wrote:
J_birdman wrote:David, quick question.. For Interactive Drawings, and using this one as an example, do we have until the drawing date/time of "Tuesday 12th June 2018 20:00:00 Europe/London" to enter it?
Yeah, it's like Marc said. You can enter right up until the last second, if you're fast enough. You can only submit animals from hunts that started after the draw went live (exactly the same time as this thread was made).
Thank you too, David. That submission info is good to know too, but dangit I really wanted to use this one BT I shot four months ago.

:lol:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

J_Birdman wrote:I'm a little torn on entering this drawing, myself.
Mr. Birdman this really is a no brainer. You're over thinking it. Of course you enter the drawing. Enter now before the remaining spots become a chore to enter. If you win just ask David to give the prize to me. I am more than willing to relieve you of that internal turmoil and conflict you are experiencing between you, yourself, and that other you. :D

Return to “Competitions”