Sniper's Heartbeat Competition.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Sniper's Heartbeat Competition.

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I have been pretty busy, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this late. First thanks to DYEUZ for hosting, KingKong1, and FR_Bugs for letting go some of their millions :lol: , and to David and Tod1d for all they do at UHC.

I was pretty shocked to find myself in first place at one point yesterday. Adding to my stats in a previous post, I managed to get 5 more heart only shots in the last couple of days, but except for the 203 none of them were big enough.

Congrats to the two guys in first and second who somehow "eeked" by me in the last few hours. :lol: And a big congrats to all who posted a score!

I had a lot of fun. Learned a lot. Found 3 more places where I can climb the mountains, got run over by Moose and Bison 6 times, and had 3 200+ Moose. I'm pretty proud of having the only 200 on the board.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I have been pretty busy, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this late. First thanks to DYEUZ for hosting, KingKong1, and FR_Bugs for letting go some of their millions :lol: , and to David and Tod1d for all they do at UHC.

I was pretty shocked to find myself in first place at one point yesterday. Adding to my stats in a previous post, I managed to get 5 more heart only shots in the last couple of days, but except for the 203 none of them were big enough.

Congrats to the two guys in first and second who somehow "eeked" by me in the last few hours. :lol: And a big congrats to all who posted a score!

I had a lot of fun. Learned a lot. Found 3 more places where I can climb the mountains, got run over by Moose and Bison 6 times, and had 3 200+ Moose. I'm pretty proud of having the only 200 on the board.
And so you should be. I had a 213 listed for a while but manged a longer shot on a crappy scoring Moose, but the distance improved the score so I posted it over the other submission. Honestly it was a 213... ;) Well done Stan. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Oh and DYEUZ thanks for the mentioning of the upcoming "Big Bear Hunt". Much appreciated. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats guys! Good tough comp and I never came close! just like the normal long shot comps :lol:

Great job Stan! and Hossein my brother, EXCELLENT JOB! I totally underestimated this one!

This new ERR has really changed the game in ways yet to be discovered. One thought I had while trying this one is, our weapons and scopes have been humbled.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

Thanks to DYEUZ for hosting a great, albeit difficult competition. Nice job improving at the end guys. Thanks to KingKong1, and FR_Bugs for sponsors and of course UHC for all the great apps, events, tools and everything all you guys add to the community. Well done!

I didn't make it into the top 10 but did post a score so I'm very happy for that. I went to get a moose and got a Snowshoe Hare which is 15th on the leaderboard. That's a first ever for me.

Gratz to everyone who posted a score.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Was a great competition, i didn't had to much time to get in The Hunter but still managed make my way in the leaderboard, Thanks to DYEUZ for this competition, and congratulations to the winners and also to the rest of the participants, well played.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

And I forgot to add my gratitude and appreciation to Serge for a btch of a challenge, Bugs and King Kong for helping out and most of all David and Tod for delivering the amazing tools and hard work for this to be possible.

edit: I forgot to send a shoutout to my buddy LatinJoker! I was just able to pull the final board up and totally missed his silver! Good job LJ! Good to see you score my man!!! :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Congrats to the winners and thanks DYEUZ for hosting this comp.
Mysen
Scout

Post by Mysen »

Grats to the Winners and thanks to DYEUZ for hosting.
leafman1
Scout

Post by leafman1 »

Grats to the winners and thx Buddy for putting on another good comp!!!

Return to “Competitions”