Hungry Hungry Exanimis Photo Fun Comp!

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Hungry Hungry Exanimis Photo Fun Comp!

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Let's welcome back EW's very own nature photographer Mr. Exanimis!
In anticipation of watching Exanimis dance naked on top of a bar popping champaign bottles if the new enhancement is the release of a new camera or if it's not, watching him cry like a three year old after you tell them no to candy in the grocery store check out aisle, here is new simple photo comp!

Prizes
1000em$ first place
500em$ runner up

Rules
Starting now until May 31st, using the in-game camera, take a photo of your favorite animal eating and post it in this thread. That's it! Remember the closest the shot and the bigger the trophy the better the votes you may receive by the community.
Last edited by JamboWhoDat on May 19th, 2018, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exanimis
Hunter

Re: Hungry Hungry Exanimis Photo Fun!

Post by Exanimis »

Oh, I am all over this.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Excellent idea! We have missed you Exanimis! Grats to Jambo for offering up this welcome back!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Nice idea, its hard to find some animals doing the "eating" animation so its a challenge for sure, but as tip the Hogs seems to be the more common eaters, i will try get some pics.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Exanimis
Hunter

Post by Exanimis »

VonStratos wrote:Nice idea, its hard to find some animals doing the "eating" animation so its a challenge for sure, but as tip the Hogs seems to be the more common eaters, i will try get some pics.
The rules say "your favorite animal" lucky for me that mine is Feral hogs. :D
Exanimis
Hunter

Re: Hungry Hungry Exanimis Photo Fun Comp!

Post by Exanimis »

I took this then tried to get closer but got bowled over instead, I guess she thought I was close enough (about 3 meters)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Does eating from a bait site class as eating for the purposes of this competition? Just curious, since the rules don't exclude bait sites. If they're accepted, then it makes the competition a lot easier, but also probably means the majority of entries will be of bears, pigs or goats.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

caledonianblues wrote:Does eating from a bait site class as eating for the purposes of this competition? Just curious, since the rules don't exclude bait sites. If they're accepted, then it makes the competition a lot easier, but also probably means the majority of entries will be of bears, pigs or goats.
There are no rules against using a bait site. Just a suggestion of as close as possible and larger the trophy the better. I am not sure how the rest of the people will vote, but I plan on voting the best pic that looks the most natural, the most challenging to take, and looks like a pretty good trophy.

This comp is just a simple short fun comp to welcome Exanimis back and to thank him for all the photo comps he has hosted in the past. I am anticipating a new camera for the new game enhancement to be released withing the next couple of weeks, and I thought I will make it easy for someone to win some em$, so they can buy the new camera and any accessories. When that new camera comes out, I am sure Examinis will be adding some new challenging photo comps to UHC.

So in the mean time my friend, feel free to put out a feeder and kiss a bear if you so desire.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Exanimis wrote:Image
I took this then tried to get closer but got bowled over instead, I guess she thought I was close enough (about 3 meters)
Lol...looks like an awesome pic of blades of grass. Could be a real winner at a lawn and garden show. :D Feel free to improve your pic if you wish. Your entry is not set in stone until you mark it as your entry.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Does this competition run until day's end? If so, what time zone?

I managed to snap this while waiting several hours (unsuccessfully, I might add) for wolves to come to a TgT carcass. Seems they aren't responding to calls but this little Muley was nice and polite about having his picture taken instead :lol:

Return to “Competitions”