The Hunter Quiz ...

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: The Hunter Quiz ...

Post by VonStratos »

Both are correct, man how have changed the things around, when i started as guest i only was allowed to hunt mules in Loggers with an ugly .243 that in those days looked like a truck run over, now there are lots of species to chose as member and/or guest in free rotations and the .243 looks beautiful. This competition made me nostalgic.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:o Wow ! That was over a year ago ! :o

Still, it is on the ice and ready to do ! ;) I am taking this moment , since this forum needs some excitement at times and a cool idea to look up to , to tell you that after Brian's year long comp series , i should be able to do my quiz . So either the end of the year late December or after New Year's holidays .We'll see .
Will also look at spaces , in between other host's comps , if any .

I would like to have the most people taking my quiz for sure , so , maybe i'll have to wait till all festivities are done and people have healed their hangover . :lol:
But , i really want to do it ! :P I've worked hard on this i think it's a great quiz and will be really fun to do . ;)

So, just wanted to let you know , that this idea was never put in the garbage , but just delayed , du to some unfortunate stuff / actions that happened to me back then and at that time , resulted in a lack of passion and devotion , towards the game / community . :cry: :evil:

... :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This will certainly bring back some fun. Looking forward to it! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I was about to call "Necro" on someone! :lol: It was funny seeing Stans name - I see he hunted just a couple weeks ago so he's poppin in now and then. D, I might stand a chance with so many of the old guard in a carbon freeze and so many freshies :lol: - So bring it on big guy! Did you really work one up back then? I've forgotten a lot I'm sure. I used to like the one where someone would post a picture and you had to go get the X/Y ` I got to where I could pick anything out but boy, so many new places since then and the new render distance changed the game for something like that I would imagine.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Lenny ... About Stan , he is still vacationing in Alcatraz . It was / is permanent . He even tried to escape , but got caught ! :lol:
Back in he went with extra time ! :lol:
He spends 95% of his time , playing the Jack Nicklaus Golf Game , on Steam .

There are 3 sections , in my quiz .

section 1 : Questions / answers . 15 Qs .
section 2 : Association of places to their reserve . 10 places .
section 3 : Name of places according to pics . 5 pics .
+ a bonus picture .

I had a real blast creating this ! Anxious to see the response also when time comes . I might get few takers , because of how deserted the forum is now a days , but that's o.k. It will give more chances to the ones that will participate .

Like i said , the quiz is ready and the proof of the answers also .

Thx for showing your interest guys . :P

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Great idea DYEUZ, really looking forward!
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”