Disturbing trend in prizes

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Disturbing trend in prizes

Post by BCKidd »

I for one won't lower my community comp prizes. If that is what is being suggested to all hosts. I think community comps are awesome and the prizes that are bought by hosts help support the game. That is why hosts, host community comps. To help support the game and community. All prizes are bought and paid for, who cares how much. Why would anyone suggest that they are getting too expensive? You do what you can. No one here is better then the next fella jus' 'cause they fork out more expensive prices. It is all about supporting this awesome game. We're all in this together. I have put on numerous community comps, (usually every 3 months-give or take) my prize pool has always been the same amount and will never change- and there will always be four winners. It is all for the game "theHunter" and the awesome community of players we have here! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:I for one won't lower my community comp prizes. If that is what is being suggested to all hosts. I think community comps are awesome and the prizes that are bought by hosts help support the game. That is why hosts, host community comps. To help support the game and community. All prizes are bought and paid for, who cares how much. Why would anyone suggest that they are getting too expensive? You do what you can. No one here is better then the next fella jus' 'cause they fork out more expensive prices. It is all about supporting this awesome game. We're all in this together. I have put on numerous community comps, (usually every 3 months-give or take) my prize pool has always been the same amount and will never change- and there will always be four winners. It is all for the game "theHunter" and the awesome community of players we have here! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Well how dare you keep them the same :!: you should at least double them :lol: :lol: .
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I for one won't lower my community comp prizes. If that is what is being suggested to all hosts. I think community comps are awesome and the prizes that are bought by hosts help support the game. That is why hosts, host community comps. To help support the game and community. All prizes are bought and paid for, who cares how much. Why would anyone suggest that they are getting too expensive? You do what you can. No one here is better then the next fella jus' 'cause they fork out more expensive prices. It is all about supporting this awesome game. We're all in this together. I have put on numerous community comps, (usually every 3 months-give or take) my prize pool has always been the same amount and will never change- and there will always be four winners. It is all for the game "theHunter" and the awesome community of players we have here! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Well how dare you keep them the same :!: you should at least double them :lol: :lol: .
:lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:We're all in this together...
Keep yer stick on the ice! ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:We're all in this together...
Keep yer stick on the ice! ;)
Welcome to Possum Lodge. Red Green watcher huh? Great comedy. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”