Seven Shots

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Seven Shots

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Where does one find a list of the lowest possible score for each species at Hemmeldal, Piccabean Bay, and Settler Creeks?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Where does one find a list of the lowest possible score for each species at Hemmeldal, Piccabean Bay, and Settler Creeks?
UHC will use the official numbers for the calculations in the background, but unfortunately they are not allowed to publish them. But I wouldn't worry too much about it, you probably know from experience what constitutes a good score for each species.

The new method of normalization was chosen to improve the balance between species. A mediocre brown bear, for example, would be very much overrated if we used the "familiar" method.
Image Image Image
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Oh nice haha. There it is :) if only i had the time atm :D hope u get lots of people joining Marc. Have fun all !
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Five weeks before "Seven Shots" starts and of course I know you're still busy with SoftShoe's great handgun competition and there's also a few other interesting comps ahead (like "Sniper's Heartbeat", the "Annual Big Bear" comp and the sequel to "Loose Moose"), but let me catch your attention for a short moment.

David (caledonianblues) has worked his magic again and that means: There will be trophies! :D And I have to say... they are incredibly awesome and funny!
But have a look yourself...
Podium Trophies
1st - Gold | 2nd - Silver | 3rd - Bronze
Tier Trophies
Tier 1 - Scores | Tier 2 - Weights | Tier 3 - Distances
* The ammunition depicted in the tier trophies is not indicative of tier rules, simply for the purposes of variation
Now if these don't make you want to win "Seven Shots", then I guess nothing will.
Thanks David for the trophies. I really think you've outdone yourself this time. :)

See you soon!
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Very KEWL! Very nice, very typical of Cal's abilities and genius. I want one of them... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Wow ! :o They look awesome !! Thx to you guys ( Marc / David ) for putting up some great comps , prizes , trophies . :P
Thx also for the little mention of my upcoming comp. Need some advertisement for this one it looks like . :?
UHC will definitely need a display wall for them nice trophies now .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

DYEUZ wrote:Thx also for the little mention of my upcoming comp. Need some advertisement for this one it looks like . :?
Don't worry, Serge - with the community comps going full steam ahead, the majority of hunters will join your competition once the "Milek Keith Memorial Hunt" is over. Busy times! :) Of course you're also targeting a special type of hunter with your long range idea - I like the variability, but maybe it's not for everyone. I'll post an entry for sure, though it's probably more in the 150 meter range, not the 500 meter range. :lol: And while we're speaking of trophies, I like yours a lot too. Very stylish and classy.
DYEUZ wrote:UHC will definitely need a display wall for them nice trophies now .
I would love that. I think David is still working on the "personal pages" (whatever they call it) on UHC and I really hope you can put the older trophies on it too.
Image Image Image
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Wahou !!! Very good job about the trophies David, you're really talented.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Look like you had fun making those trophies, David. Some of those shot glasses are empty! :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Really nice trophies.
Good job David.
I really like the Gold and Glass materials.
And I like the bullets design with a good details!
Good job man. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”