Seven Shots

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Seven Shots

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Hey guys, maybe this is a little off topic, but something that happened twice while i was tracking that last moose is that track domes disappeared just in front my eyes when i got close, and not they wont showed again when i move myself far from the place (like the domes in a dead animal) they simply went poof, and i couldn't even click them, i remember hearing of that bug very long ago, but wasn't it fixed? does someone had that bug recently too?
this is an old one and intermittent. I have seen it only one time and very long ago. I didn't know it was still a possibility to happen. I'm not positive but I think it happened to me on RFF but it seems well more than a year, maybe 2 ago? Before TGT even. So did you find the moose?
Indeed this is happening again. I noticed it on WRR & RFF. Haven't seen it on SC, then again I have only visited it thrice, maybe....shootin' fleeing critters with a shot-gun, crazy stuff that is. Good comp so far. It sure points out what a fella needs to sharpen up on. With 16 hrs left, I wonder how much the board will change, if at all? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I think it is going to change. I don't know how much .
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

The competition will be closed in one or two minutes. Looks like we have had a truce for the last weekend! ;)

Anyway, I'll double check the results later in the evening and post the official results. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Image Image Image
Essacksumra
Spotter

Post by Essacksumra »

Tanngnjostr wrote:The competition will be closed in one or two minutes. Looks like we have had a truce for the last weekend! ;)

Anyway, I'll double check the results later in the evening and post the official results. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Thanks for hosting Tanngnjostr :D :) :D
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Thank for hosting such a fun and challenging comp. It is the first long comp that held my interest beyond my first submissions. Thanks again to UHCapps
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I've double checked the results and they are official now:

The winner of Seven Shots is Ridgeback69! Congratulations, great job on killing fleeing big game with slugs in tier 3. Your name will be carved into the golden trophy and into the tier trophy with the shotgun shells (it's buckshot though, sorry about that). And since pixel trophies are nice, but you can't buy anything with them, I'll also send 4000 em$ your way!

RudiRR is the runner-up. He mastered the snowy hills of Hemmeldal and walks away with 3k em$, the silver trophy and the trophy for tier 1. Good job, it was a photo finish though...

...because less than 2 points behind is _Faultier_ in 3rd place. The sloth found a good mix of heavy deer, hog and cows in Piccabeen Bay and is awarded 2000 em$, the bronze trophy and the tier trophy with the pistol ammo. Kudos!

The em$ will be credited to your account in the next few days. David (caledonianblues) will carve the winners' names into the trophies and post them here once they are ready.

Thanks to UHC for helping me host this competition - Tod put a lot of work into the code and David created wonderful trophies. Thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you had fun!
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats to the winners! Nicely done folks. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Tann, did you give up moderating- what a shame. :(

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

Ooo wow I'm 2nd place. Great. I thought I could not keep on the podium. Thx Tanngnjostr for hosting. Congrat RB69. I'm still celebrating. ... prolonged.
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

:!: YAY :!: very happy about my first time on the podium in a community competition. :D
congratulations to Ridgeback and Rudi.
wonder why it was so quiet over the last days, but well played everyone with an entry on the board.

Big Thanks to Tanngnjostr for this great competition and the prices , and to the UHC team for the trophies and making all this possible.
Stats
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thanks to Tanngnjostr for hosting this comp, man those days hunting buffalo in Picca bay made me change mi mind about that reserve, now i find it interesting, and Hemm, it gave me a moose hunt that i will remember for a long time, not to mention the (sadistic)challenging tier 3 :lol: great competition, very tight results for the winners, congratulations, and nice played guys. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes it was a fun and challengin' comp! Thanks for hosting Tann. I did a second look at the LB, was surprised :o to see who was lagging below me on the LB- thought for sure he was gonna come up with somethin', but----NOT! :P :P :lol: 1 for the Kidd... Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”