UHC Interactive Prize Draw | Win 10,000 em$

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: UHC Interactive Prize Draw | Win 10,000 em$

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks again David, good luck to all the participants
Raptor02
Outfitter

Post by Raptor02 »

I entered. This is a cool way to do a drawing. And very generous, thanks David!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

The draw will be in ten hours - and 12 entry spots are still left. C'mon guys, no one willing to go on a magpie goose shooting spree for 10k em$?!? :? At the moment, the chances of winning a huge amount of in-game money is around 13% if you grab a spot...

Originally I planned to skip this one since I was involved in creating the concept of the interactive draws - but if no one wants David's money, I'm happy to take it! :P

EDIT: One spot taken while I posted this... good job, Kashalott! :D
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Originally I planned to skip this one since I was involved in creating the concept of the interactive draws - but if no one wants David's money, I'm happy to take it!
There's no reason for you not to enter. Have at it :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:There's no reason for you not to enter. Have at it :)
We'll see - I got 20 geese down, but it's wonderful weather and my boss says we have to go outside and not sit in front of the PC all day. If the hunt is still up and running in the afternoon and it's not too late, I'll see what I can do. :P

Enjoy your Sunday, guys! :D
Image Image Image
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I missed the first interactive prize draw and I've somehow overlooked this one until just now... but I'm going to try my hand at taking one of those remaining spots before time runs out in a few hours!

I think these interactive prize draws were an excellent idea Marc. A sort of competition I might actually stand a chance at! ^_^
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Only having 3 decoys the flag and no camo or blind, I gave it a go anyway. After 8 killed and the time running out on the map. Had to call it quits and bow out lol, insufficient equipment. Is it just me or does it seem like they are much faster than the Canadian geese are?
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

DaveyCockett wrote:Only having 3 decoys the flag and no camo or blind, I gave it a go anyway. After 8 killed and the time running out on the map. Had to call it quits and bow out lol, insufficient equipment. Is it just me or does it seem like they are much faster than the Canadian geese are?
To me them seem faster than Canada Goose but slower than the ducks.

Great idea for a drawing. Wasn't planning on getting a setup, but bought a bundle just for this draw. Figured 3K em$ for a chance at 10K, what the heck.
I imagine others did the same so great revenue generator for EW and fun too.

Good luck to all and thanks David!!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

DaveyCockett wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like they are much faster than the Canadian geese are?
I have less success getting them down compared to canada geese, but so far I'm not sure if it's due to them being faster or being more robust. Despite being smaller than canada geese I have a feeling it's harder to kill them from medium to long distances.
Image Image Image
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

xOEDragonx wrote:I missed the first interactive prize draw and I've somehow overlooked this one until just now... but I'm going to try my hand at taking one of those remaining spots before time runs out in a few hours!
Kudos for getting the fifty! :)

I've finished the lazy way on the lowest number that was still available (36). But don't ask me how quickly I opened the website and posted the expedition link on UHC - I really didn't want that number to possibly be taken by someone else just seconds after I quit my hunt. :?
Image Image Image

Return to “Competitions”