The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Post by DYEUZ »

tyvm . Got a tip from a good hunter .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Tyvvm David . All is good with my links / scores / position .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Well I am about to submit a bogie on hole six. Shot invisible rocks 3 times. :( :x
Spoiler:
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Hole #3. After a harvest of 202 meters with a rifle (guess I should remember to look at the distance :oops: , then a miss :oops: again. I harvested a feral goat at 180.48 meters with a 308 rival HANDGUN (legal for goats) and when submitted I got a penalty for an illegal weapon? And I didn't think my wrong rifle distance of 202 meters counted. Guess I blew that hole :lol: :lol:
Here,s the hunt stats anyhow https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vort ... n/81270228
Oldsnake53

Post by Oldsnake53 »

I played 4 rounds. I played hole 1 and hole 2 and 2 failed attempts. If I want to enter the first result, the error message comes :You don't have enough attempts left.

Hole1 = https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/olds ... n/81258055
Hole2 =https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/olds ... n/81261177
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I thought I'd give it a shot, filled my goat feeders - and then read the rules again. Ouch! :?

Is there any way to empty feeders without having to remove them all? As far as I know if I pick them up and put them down again, the bait stays inside of them, right?
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Oldsnake53 wrote:I played 4 rounds. I played hole 1 and hole 2 and 2 failed attempts. If I want to enter the first result, the error message comes :You don't have enough attempts left.
If your first couple of hunts weren't submitted, then I believe the competition will know that you have insufficient attempts remaining to be able to compete. I will have to enter your first two hunts manually. I didn't see you post them yesterday though, which is why it didn't get done. I won't be able to do this until later today. Remember that every time you hunt on BRR you will be burning an attempt.
Tanngnjostr wrote:As far as I know if I pick them up and put them down again, the bait stays inside of them, right?
Correct.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I thought I'd give it a shot, filled my goat feeders - and then read the rules again. Ouch! :?
I did exactly the same thing. Turns out I thought I was doing great on the first hole. Then I realized two of my kills were at bait sites. Mulligan on the first hole...sigh. First shot on my new hole #1..a complete miss. The best I could hope for was a par, and to make sure no goats were within 400 meters of a bait site. It took me a long time to get a pig with the .454 at 90.89 that I had remaining for par. Tried several methods, none worked. Finally went up on top of a nearby mesa, a pig called, spotted it, it walked right in to 91 meters and stopped. How lucky can you get, eh? Bang! It was 90.94, leaving me a difference of .05..it's in da hole!!

Nothing but birdies from here on out. I'm catching you Serge, even if I have to play 15 holes! :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

stancomputerhunter wrote: I'm catching you Serge, even if I have to play 15 holes! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Good one stan :lol: :lol:

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”