The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
J_Birdman
Hunter

Re: The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Post by J_Birdman »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: J_Birdman ... Well, i made you laugh and thats all that matters . Pin pointing every details in my attempt to explain a thought , is not surprising to me .
Your reply is loooong and is without any weight anyway , like always . And to think that i tried some many times with PMs to bury the hatchet with you . Wow ! what a fool i was .
I'll keep this short then, maybe it will hold more weight for you..

You're not a fool for trying to bury the hatchet, Dyeuz, but because you think there was a hatchet to bury in the first place. And now again for bringing that nonsense into the public, and specifically in Tod1d's comp thread. Bad form buddy, but that's what you do, right? If you like, I could post up your PM's so that everyone else may enjoy what your idea of "burying the hatchet" is. But no, I digress, that would make me a fool too wouldn't it. As for your apology for "being impulsive and having different opinions than most", I personally don't accept it because I notice a trend of behavior that belies your words. Finally, everyone is welcome to have and share their opinions, what matters most is how they go about doing it.

Sorry for the OT folks, I'm done with this now, happy hunting.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:I apologized to Tod and will do it to you guys also . About being impulsive and having different opinions than most , i'm sorry i stirred some sh.it in here .
I still stand behind what i've said though .
I've read your thoughts and I do agree with most of it. Except the fact that the distances had to be increased or whatever, that doesn't bother me so much as the fact that I'm readin' on here folks aren't registering until the rendering thing has changed, or that they have set up equipment for that perfect stroke (shot) that is as lame as community comps being both MP and SP it should always be one or the other. Perhaps in future comps there should be deadlines for participants to register before registration closes. That is it from me regarding this. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:For hole #3 and #6 , rifle can't be used , right ?
I went to refresh my memory on hole 5, decided I read a few more posts. I read this and thought, hmmm... I haven't used anything up to hole 4 :? 'cept a rifle. So, if what you say is true, somethin' has gone awry. 'Less it has be changed, or is that why I'm still at +5? :?: :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

BCKidd wrote:
I went to refresh my memory on hole 5, decided I read a few more posts. I read this and thought, hmmm... I haven't used anything up to hole 4 :? 'cept a rifle. So, if what you say is true, somethin' has gone awry. 'Less it has be changed, or is that why I'm still at +5? :?: :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
Before all this happened, my strategy and setup I was practicing for the comp was to try to get:
Hole 1 - two rifle shots for eagle
Hole 2 - three rifle shots for eagle
Hole 3 - one handgun shot for hole in one
Hole 4 - two rifle and one bow for birdie
Hole 5 - two rifle and one handgun for birdie
Hole 6 - one handgun for hole in one
Hole 7 - three rifle for eagle
Hole 8 - three rifle and one bow for birdie
Hole 9 - one rifle and one bow for birdie
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
these two holes are less than 200m , so no rifles could be used , except handguns . ( Or bows , depending on how many shots you wanted to to them )

Birdman, i don't care if you don't accept my apologizes , they were not intended for you . Should have made that clear then .
Wonder why you haven't visited Alcatraz yet !?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

DYEUZ wrote:I apologized to Tod and will do it to you guys also . About being impulsive and having different opinions than most , i'm sorry i stirred some sh.it in here .
I still stand behind what i've said though .
The highlighted phrases make it a pretty hollow apology. You don't have to apologize for having a different opinion. We all have different opinions.
But if you still stand behind the impulsive accusations of "exploitation" & "unsportsmanlike conduct" then it's not really an apology, is it?
Particularly when the "exploitation" & "unsportsmanlike conduct" haven't even occurred yet, and are just speculative.

----------

I'd like to remind everyone...

Subject: Tweed and Rifles
caledonianblues wrote:This is an important announcement relating to UHC-hosted competitions:

If someone suspects that another competition participant is cheating or using unfair tactics to gain an advantage, they should use the UHC report function to alert UHC, who will in turn investigate and discuss the matter with the competition host. Alternatively they should send a private message to me, Tod or the competition host.

Public accusations, debates about right and wrong and whether strategies are acceptable or unfair, will no longer be tolerated and will be moderated. It is the responsibility of UHC and a competition host to determine if a participant is cheating. Participants are welcome to report suspected foul play but discussing it in public will now result in your removal from the competition in question.

Discussing tactics and strategies, friendly banter, mocking and making fun of each other in a friendly manner is absolutely fine, even encouraged, but participants withdrawing from competitions in hordes because they feel they have been wrongly accused of cheating or had their strategies questioned, is unacceptable.

Thank you for your cooperation.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

It was said , that one was thinking of waiting till Wednesday to finish his holes . I mean , what does that tell you !!??
Tells you that, that player wants to take advantage of the new render distances available to him on Wednesday .
Many will say : Well, nothing wrong there ! Sure , thats one way of seeing it .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

How about some Pie? Anyone want pie? How about a raspberry Slurrpy? :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:How about some Pie? Anyone want pie? How about a raspberry Slurrpy? :D
I'll take cherry pie with cup of milk. Please
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:How about some Pie? Anyone want pie? How about a raspberry Slurrpy? :D
If it is a mulligan-berry pie- sure, slide one my way. I take it a mulligan is a fumbled hunt of which we are allowed. Am I correct? If so, I ain't got no more mulligans left... and pie sounds damn good. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”