The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
grancazador
Scout

Re: The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Post by grancazador »

@vortex1957
@stancomputerhunter

Cordially I want to tell you to remember that there is a minimum distance for the weapons to use in this tournament.

Min Shot Distance: Each weapon type can only be used if the remaining distance to the hole (target distance) is greater than it's minimum distance.
Wood: Rifle (> 200 m)
Iron: Handgun (> 75m)
Putter: Bow (Any distance)

Example: The hole distance is 485m. You make two 220m shots for a total of 440. You have 45m remaining. You can only use a bow.
Example: The hole distance is 485m. You make two 200m shots for a total of 400. You have 85m remaining. You can use a handgun or bow.
NOTE: Weapon requirement is based on remaining distance to the hole. If you have 210m remaining, and use a rifle & make a 140m shot, that's OK.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

grancazador wrote:@vortex1957
@stancomputerhunter

Cordially I want to tell you to remember that there is a minimum distance for the weapons to use in this tournament.

Min Shot Distance: Each weapon type can only be used if the remaining distance to the hole (target distance) is greater than it's minimum distance.

Example: The hole distance is 485m. You make two 220m shots for a total of 440. You have 45m remaining. You can only use a bow.
Example: The hole distance is 485m. You make two 200m shots for a total of 400. You have 85m remaining. You can use a handgun or bow.
NOTE: Weapon requirement is based on remaining distance to the hole. If you have 210m remaining, and use a rifle & make a 140m shot, that's OK.
My birdie was legit if not for the wrong handgun. The hole was 460 meters. My first shot was 183.82m with a rifle, leaving a target distance of 276.18 which is greater than 200m. So, my second shot, also with the rifle, was 184.86, leaving 91.32. My third shot was with the handgun, because the remaining target was over 75m. Keep in mind there is NO requirement to shoot the rifle 200 meters or more. Just the remaining distance has to be over 200m to be able to use the rifle. The same applies to the handgun, the remaining target just has to be over 75m, I wouldn't have had to shoot it over 75, but I did because I had a chance to birdie the hole.

My third shot left me with a remaining distance of .09 meters, which counts as "it's in the hole"!! So, except for the wrong handgun, I scored a birdie.

Thank you for the Mulligan, Tod1d.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

grancazador wrote:@vortex1957
@stancomputerhunter

Yes, I understand the concept and rules ;)

HOLE 1
PAR 4
DISTANCE 460 Rifle
- Shot 154.23
Remaining 305.77 Rifle
- Shot 169.94
Remaining 135.83 Pistol
- Shot 148.56
Remaining 12.73 Bow
- Shot 10.58
Remaining 2.15 Extra shot charge for being <10 and >1.5
- Shot
Remaining
- Shot
Remaining
- Shot
Remaining
- Shot
Remaining
- Shot
Remaining
Shots 5

4 shots got me within 2.15 meters, so add 1 shot for being <10 but >1.5 meters giving me 1 over par (5 total) or a bogie
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

@vortex1957
@stancomputerhunter

My apologies, gentlemen, I see that I am the one who did not understand the rules.
Good luck and happy hunting.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Good luck to all :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Hi folks, apologies for the issue with the competition. Tod is out of town right now and unfortunately I'm not going to be near a computer until this evening. Once I am I will take a look at the comp setuo and fix any issues. In the meantime, can anyone who needs a hunt to be submitted, please post the URL on this thread? I will enter any valid entries when I get back. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Just to be clear, is the issue that you receive a message saying you're not enrolled in the comp? Or is there more?
Tuck_SFA
Hunter

Post by Tuck_SFA »

Yes, David. The issue is that it says 'you are not enrolled in this comp'. The Submit scores is not highlighted and the slot to enter the URL does not let you enter the URL.

Hole #1: Tuck_SFA: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/tuck ... n/81256929
Spoiler:
Oldsnake53

Post by Oldsnake53 »

Tuck_SFA wrote:Yes, David. The issue is that it says 'you are not enrolled in this comp'. The Submit scores is not highlighted and the slot to enter the URL does not let you enter the URL.
me to
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Mulligans, bogies and birdies but no eagles.
Oh wait here's one.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ridg ... n/81254191
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Says for me , that i'm not enrolled . Exactly like Tuck_SFA said . Its that ''coma'' thing again , pretty sure .
How come this wasn't tested before the comp !!? :x The last 3-4 hosted comps have had the same issue !

Now, do i have to wait till its fixed to do my second hunt / hole ? Since originally , the ROE says i need to enter first hole to pass to the second ?
Last edited by DYEUZ on May 19th, 2018, 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”