The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
HonzoChu
Tracker

Re: The Masters of the EHR - 2018

Post by HonzoChu »

JaggyBunnet wrote:Hi guys, I play the game on steam. I started the competition late and just completed the first hole, but I'm having a problem logging into thehunter.com to get the scoresheet, (and the timer is ticking.) There is no log in facility on the main page, and I've also tried to get to my profile page directly via the url, but no joy. After the game update, I cleared the game and launcher cache, also my internet browser, as I was having trouble viewing the new store items. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, Thanks !
Jaggy, The scoresheet is not on theHunter website. It's on http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/ if you have an account on UHC, log in and use the competition button on the left to find the link and directions for the scorecard. If not a member, register and sign up for the competition. This would mean that the hole you just played doesn't count because you have to sign up to the competition before you start your holes. (If I miss understood what you meant, then go with what Tod1d said above ;-) )

I found a tip here that helped me get to the new items. On theHunter website, change your language to something else (if you don't understand another language to choose, make sure you remember the location of the links that you go through to get that new language. You'll need it to get back to English.) Then, return to your normal language. I did this and everything (the new scopes) was in the store waiting for me.

Hope this helps and good luck ;-)

Honzo
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Hi guys, despite having a good start I messed up a few times and everything went down hill (lol). I really did enjoy the concept of this competition and that`s why I finished it even thou I had no chance of winning and hope to see this comp get repeated. Thank you Tod for hosting this event and to UHC also. Good luck to all and congrats to those who win... ;)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

The Idea for this comp was fantastic and would have been the best most fun filled comp I have ever taken part in if it were not for the new render distance being released when it was. I sincerely hope to see it again. Ty Tod.
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

RidgeBack69 wrote:The Idea for this comp was fantastic and would have been the best most fun filled comp I have ever taken part in if it were not for the new render distance being released when it was. I sincerely hope to see it again. Ty Tod.
You got that right ! ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

Hello all.
I just finished it, It's good that I used to play in game "Tiger Woods" sometime :D
My tactics for this competition from the very beginning it was supposed to look like this. Give first shot to others and then move to action. New rendering area, it certainly made the competition a bit easier. I know, however, that with 220 m rendering my result would be identical. Thank you Tod for the competition, I had fun. Thank you also for the other players for participation. Congratulations to the winners. Regards.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats to the winners! It was a very interesting comp, not a golfer by any means, I think it was well planned and hosted! Thank you Tod with "1" bloody "D"! Hope to see another one like this from you. Thanks also to UHC! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Hello.
Problems with access to the Internet and a few of my mistakes made in the competition excluded me from the fifth hole.
Good luck for all those still fighting in this very well-conceived competition.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Crud. Long day and I just realized there's 12 minutes until comp end with one hole to finish. I think I see a 10 in my future lol.

Edit: 1 kill and a missed shot, phew, got my 10 just in time. :lol:
Last edited by J_Birdman on May 25th, 2018, 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Congratulations to the winners.
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Great comp Tod and I must ask forgiveness for my lack of participation but life's priorities beckon at the moment.

This was such a cool ass comp in every way. I want to see this one again, great design/concept start to finish. It is unfortunate the update fell as it did and I have say yes, it made a difference in how this played. I burned up my 2 mulligans before the change and then played after the change- yea, it made a difference. Instead of waiting for a target to get to the edge of range, it switched to waiting for a shot to come in under the max range rule. For me it was night and day. With no mulligans left it was painful to be able to spot things at 350m from the bluffs and couldn't shoot them :(

Great shooting folks! and grats to the winners! This was "All shooter" and a blast the few hours I had to give it a try. This one was outside the box! The next version of this one will be even harder with the ERR- I think we'll look back on the old render and call it the "Easy days" :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”