"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by DYEUZ »

I really can't see anyone going elsewhere for this comp than WRR. Like you said VonStratos , great visibility , less species to spook the Moose ,perfect place for this .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I was only be objective from a certain perspective and secretly encouraging others to try other places :twisted: For me, of course Im going to WRR :lol: :lol .. but just because I like the snow! ... yeah, that's a good one, have to remember it :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

David, Tell ya what, I'll challenge you- I'll go to WRR and you pick one of the others- Best finish buys that second bottle of scotch! or better yet, we'll switch to Tequila! ...
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Seems like a fun comp, will definitely try it out.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

VonStratos wrote:like if you see a huge 400+ elk while tracking a moose. What would you do?
I know what I'd do - even if I had shot fifteen 620 kg moose before. At least if I was sure it was a 400+ elk...

Thanks for a nice comp, BCKidd. Let's hope WRR is fixed for everyone after the next patch. :)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Has anyone been to WRR since the patch fix? I haven't been there in a few days. I hope it is fixed. :?: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
gr1zzly1
Tracker

Post by gr1zzly1 »

BCKidd wrote:Has anyone been to WRR since the patch fix? I haven't been there in a few days. I hope it is fixed. :?: Peace.

BCKidd.
I've hunted WRR several times since the patch. No crashes yet.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, I've been there now a couple of times too. I haven't had any DX crashes either. Let's hope it remains that way. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Looks like I will be home for a couple of days while this comp is on ;) Sounds like a grueling one, so I will give it a try :o
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

vortex1957 wrote:Looks like I will be home for a couple of days while this comp is on ;) Sounds like a grueling one, so I will give it a try :o
Cool. Did you not compete in the one Caledonian hosted some time back? It was one of the funnest comps put on back then, and is still talked about t'day. It was epic. My rules are a bit different, but not much. I hope you will have time to give it at least one run. You won't regret it! 'Cause you'll have a blast. :D 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I have been thinking for a while that could be great to have an app in our huntermate that show how many animals have we hunted, and what species, so to not keep a mental count or minimize the screen to check in the launcher, if we can have games in huntermate i guess cant be that hard get a counter on it, right?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Competitions”