"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Mysen
Scout

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by Mysen »

Grats to the Winners + thanks to BCKidd for hosting
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Congrats to winners, and thanks for hosting. Would have been much better comp if bullets didn't have a mind of their own, and vitals were where vitals should be. I sincerely hope there will be no more 1 shot 1 kill and 100% harvest value comps until EW gets off there #$% and fixes these problems.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Congrats to the winners and thanks to BCKidd for hosting this one. It was more fun and less grind than I thought at first! ;)

@Rebeljohn2 / Hankbow: Congrats for getting the highest non-WRR score on the final leaderboard. Good job getting 20 moose on Hemmeldal, including 10 bulls and the bonus. I'll send you the em$ code in a few minutes.
Image Image Image
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

I congratulate the winners of the competition and thank you to the organizers for the work to organize this competition.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Congratulations to the prize winners and all that managed to post a score with the bonus. Thanks BCKidd and the sponsors of this competition and thanks to UHCapps for making all this possible.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I'm glad ya'll had fun and accepted the challenge. Not by any means was it easy. Thanks to all of you, the competition was successful. I hope to see ya'll in the next one- sometime in August or September. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Radamus wrote: WRR once again, it's a beautiful reserve and you can't beat the sunrise over frozen ground when those beams of reds and oranges start coming through. One of the most satisfying places there is to start at 5am and watch the world come alive. The frosted scenery lulling you into it's serenity and beauty seducing you into peace and calm which serve to hide it like a chameleon from it's dangers and violence resting over the next ledge or crag where demise and death is at every turn.
Such prose! Thought I was reading a book of poetry. :) Very nice, Len.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Radamus wrote: WRR once again, it's a beautiful reserve and you can't beat the sunrise over frozen ground when those beams of reds and oranges start coming through. One of the most satisfying places there is to start at 5am and watch the world come alive. The frosted scenery lulling you into it's serenity and beauty seducing you into peace and calm which serve to hide it like a chameleon from it's dangers and violence resting over the next ledge or crag where demise and death is at every turn.
Such prose! Thought I was reading a book of poetry. :) Very nice, Len.
I 2nd that. Rad the Poet, has a ring to it. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... Len with the pen , making poems !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: DYEUZ... making things rhyme all the time. Len with a pen, I think I'm gonna call him that from now on 'Len with a pen'... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”