"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Pupic
Hunter

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by Pupic »

VonStratos wrote:... And i would pay ems to see the face of someone that spend hours and hours picking 19 males and then shot the 20th with a leg shot :twisted:
Been there done that in first Loose Moose, and i can assure you its not a pretty face to look at.

Wrr +. 340 + 6h of hunting, getting the last two bulls (after numerous fails) was most intense and nerve-racking thing i have ever experienced in a game (of any kind). Looks simple, sounds simple, but man.... you end up shaking like a leaf not believing you finally did it. :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:That is a very valid point, but if there is someone able to spent many hours just picking the males to win, its out of my league, still i will give at least a try for the fun, moose are my favorite prey after all.

Edit: And i would pay ems to see the face of someone that spend hours and hours picking 19 males and then shot the 20th with a leg shot :twisted:
Yep, that can happen. I can only imagine the frustration one would get if that happened. :lol: :lol:
RidgeBack69 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote: Sorry BCK. I am going to bow out of this one. The one shot one kill rule will kill all the fun for me. Sorry bud.
Awe c'mon RB, it is the same rules as when Caledonian did it in regard to # of shots. You only need 3 hrs and you can knock off 20 Moose in RF no problem, so, I imagine on WRR it'll take less time, but you'll still need to make one hour real time, for all submitted hunts. You ol' party-pooper... :P :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
It's not because of the rule as much as it is about the state of the game. I would rather just save the frustration.
Sure... :P :P ;) Peace.

stancomputerhunter wrote:I'm going to pass too. I did the long distance comp for Moose. Played the entire time on WRR and never saw 10 Moose in one hunt. Pretty tough grind to find 20 Bulls in one hunt.
Ol' fuddy duddy. :P :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Pupic wrote:
VonStratos wrote:... And i would pay ems to see the face of someone that spend hours and hours picking 19 males and then shot the 20th with a leg shot :twisted:
Been there done that in first Loose Moose, and i can assure you its not a pretty face to look at.

Wrr +. 340 + 6h of hunting, getting the last two bulls (after numerous fails) was most intense and nerve-racking thing i have ever experienced in a game (of any kind). Looks simple, sounds simple, but man.... you end up shaking like a leaf not believing you finally did it. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Hope you are gonna give this one a go too. ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has officially started! Good luck to all!
Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Good luck to all .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Lets Rock! I'm ready! :D I failed miserably the first time on this one and looking forward to Moose Meat Redemption!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Lets Rock! I'm ready! :D I failed miserably the first time on this one and looking forward to Moose Meat Redemption!
Then why ain't ya registered! :P :P Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:Lets Rock! I'm ready! :D I failed miserably the first time on this one and looking forward to Moose Meat Redemption!

BCKidd.
Oh crap :o :shock: Glad I didn't start a hunt yet..... you and your damn fine print :lol:
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
Oh crap :o :shock: Glad I didn't start a hunt yet..... you and your damn fine print :lol:
Good thing I brought it to your attention. I could only imagine the look on your face, if you had started a hunt! :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Great time for server issues :evil:
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”