"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

Demanding Dyeuz , absolutely brutal , never in my 2 years of hunting have i seen , tracked, heard, shot, chased , been chased by , trampled by , and had the daylights shooken from me with a moose 3.8m away ready to charge me , but so much fun for sure and congrats to the winners , and makin history with the only hemmedal hunt ( did i already say that ) anyways well done to all the behind the scenes vip's and to all the competitors GREAT! JOB!...
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Seems like this ended an hour early.....Says 23:58 UTC in the rules. UTC does not change with daylight savings time.

At the time of this post, Google says the time is 23:47 UTC, but the comp ended 47 minutes ago.
Personal Bests...
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The Winners of this Comp in order:

*1st Place: Pupic with 12,244.02 Kgs.

** 2nd Place: Lamphunter with 12,142.88 Kgs.

***3rd Place: DYEUZ with 12,119.26 Kgs.

****4th Place: Tropiciel with 11,959.91 Kgs.

The Winner of the Blacktail Bonus: Wespertin, his Blacktail scored 194.839- a true monster!

I'd also like to give a shout out to RebelJohn (HankBow- The master of disaster!) the only participator to hand in Hemm score-card. Awesomeness!

A big thanks to all participators and of course to UHC and the work these fellas do to keep our Community Comps rollin'. Thanks UHC! Hope to see you all in my next comp! And don't forget to register for -Seven Shots- brought to you by Tann. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Last edited by BCKidd on July 1st, 2018, 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

This time i couldn't make it in the leaderboard, man this was a serious challenge to me, my respect and congratulations to the winners and the rest of the players, thanks to the host BCKidd and any other collaborators for the competition, i hope to participate again next year or when this comp in on again.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

All Gift Codes and Bonus Gift Codes have been sent! Check your PMs. ;) Peace.
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

how do we collect or em's , as this is all new to me
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:After conferring with the host of this competition, let me announce a little extra bonus that I'm happy to offer:

The highest placed participant whose final competition entry is from Redfeather Falls or Hemmeldal will receive 1000 em$ from me. The winner of the blacktail bonus is excluded though because he already got plenty of compensation. ;)
So if you're looking for a little extra challenge, head to Hemm or RFF and do it there. You might not win as much em$ as the top scores who do it on WRR, but you'll earn my respect! :D
Rebeljohn2 wrote:how do we collect or em's , as this is all new to me
Tann will be getting in touch with you. It was his sponsorship, and you did indeed manage a top score out of the aformentioned reserves. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

ok no worries just wondering aloud , thanx well done!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats to those that scored! you had to earn this one with hard work and discipline! Good job!
Great Blacktail Wespertin! And Salute Hankbow! Great job squeezing blood out of a rock on Hemm! I think I could lap that reserve 3 times for the same amount of time I pounded out of WRR each hunt - No easy task for sure.

And Big round of applause for BCKidd for the opportunity to resurrect this challenge. And much appreciation as always to David and Tod for making the magic happen.

For me, I don't want to see snow or a moose for a while :lol: WRR once again, it's a beautiful reserve and you can't beat the sunrise over frozen ground when those beams of reds and oranges start coming through. One of the most satisfying places there is to start at 5am and watch the world come alive. The frosted scenery lulling you into it's serenity and beauty seducing you into peace and calm which serve to hide it like a chameleon from it's dangers and violence resting over the next ledge or krag where demise and death is at every turn.

Great place for first aid kits :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Thanks BCKidd for this comp and all who sponsored it including David and Tod of course! :)
I can say that it has been one of, if not the most demanding and hard comp i have ever participated in.
It was great fun though and the fact that i was LUCKY enough to get a place in the top four, makes me enjoy it even more! :)
Also congrats to the rest of the winners,in all categories and all the rest who participated.
:o also for the number of prices that were given in this comp! Great job BCKidd and sponsors as well!
Looking forward for more fun in future comps with all of you guys.
Peace.

Return to “Competitions”