"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by Radamus »

:lol: you're all too kind... I was feeling somewhat inspirational ~ but really, more than once I had to stop on the crest of a hill and watch the sky and the lights and imagine, there's a place like this out there somewhere and it cooled me off. Then I'd go outside in the 90deg heat and hit the pool
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

not bad Rad , but i also write just not here , but some day maybe , lol
ty all for a great comp and again congrats to the winners
3 cheers for the host..
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Radamus wrote::lol: you're all too kind... I was feeling somewhat inspirational ~ but really, more than once I had to stop on the crest of a hill and watch the sky and the lights and imagine, there's a place like this out there somewhere and it cooled me off. Then I'd go outside in the 90deg heat and hit the pool
That's what I did. I have a ~1 trillion gallon pool (lake) right behind my house. :D

Cool comp. Congrats to the winners!
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tod1d wrote:
Radamus wrote::lol: you're all too kind... I was feeling somewhat inspirational ~ but really, more than once I had to stop on the crest of a hill and watch the sky and the lights and imagine, there's a place like this out there somewhere and it cooled me off. Then I'd go outside in the 90deg heat and hit the pool
That's what I did. I have a ~1 trillion gallon pool (lake) right behind my house. :D

Oh I knew where you'd be that's why I was surprised you wrote me back~ Yeah, hard to beat walking out the back door and getting in the boat or jumping in that lake ;) I'm surprised it's warm enough, pool hit 90, almost too warm.
My weekend was probably similar - Go shoot moose, screw it up - cocktail - pool - cocktail in pool - oh buggins, enough sun for now - more Hunter - more ******* up - more cocktails - repeat - :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Radamus wrote:
Tod1d wrote:

Oh I knew where you'd be that's why I was surprised you wrote me back~ Yeah, hard to beat walking out the back door and getting in the boat or jumping in that lake ;) I'm surprised it's warm enough, pool hit 90, almost too warm.
My weekend was probably similar - Go shoot moose, screw it up - cocktail - pool - cocktail in pool - oh buggins, enough sun for now - more Hunter - more ******* up - more cocktails - repeat - :D
It looks like you two had more fun than most of us! :)
Specially you Radamus having a full circle of moose hunting, swimming in the pool,cocktails and so on, and let me add some snacks maybe in between, that you forgot to mention us... :D
I suppose that those darn cocktails didn't help much aiming moose for an instant kill did they? ;)
Happy 4th of July to you guys! :)
Peace!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Lamphunter wrote: I suppose that those darn cocktails didn't help much aiming moose for an instant kill did they? ;)
Happy 4th of July to you guys! :)
Peace!
Not helpful but easier to laugh at :D - but no, didn't really play a part, I mess up all on my own. After 3-4 hours and you shot all the bulls and still need 4 more it didn't much matter by then. So, more cocktails to prepare for congratulatory comments for the folks like you who deserved them :D

And thank you for the good 4th wishes! That's very thoughtful of you my good man! ;)
Spoiler:
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Radamus wrote:So, more cocktails to prepare for congratulatory comments for the folks like you who deserved them :D

And thank you for the good 4th wishes! That's very thoughtful of you my good man! ;)
Thanks man! Don't mention it! :)
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

I almost forgot the comp. has ended.... :mrgreen:
Big thanks to BCKidd for the great prizes and for organizing this competition in the first place, i already mentioned the first Loose Moose was a fantastic competition, the most interesting i have ever played - and this one was the same, hard, almost frustrating sometimes and so rewarding once its done.
And since i won that first comp. i could say the title is defended :D
Congratulations to the rest of the winners and thanks to all that participated and made it interesting.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Did you winners get the trophies, that Cal made up? If you haven't received your awesome trophies, please hold on. As soon as Caledonian makes them available, you'll get 'em. And, Pupic, you did a fine job too in defending that title. Thanks again to all of you for playin' along. I'll PM Cal in regard to your trophies now. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I have received a PM from Cal, he's in the process of a move, so, it'll be a week or so before he gets them trophies to you. Rest assured tho', you will get 'em. And because they are so awesome, it's worth the wait I'm sure. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”