"Loose Moose V 2.0"

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: "Loose Moose V 2.0"

Post by Radamus »

Nathan112244 wrote:This is going terribly for me. I'm done with this comp for a while.
Only way to win is going to be with all dropshots and i have no idea how my 340 is dropping some of these moose.
And i spend 3 hrs doing a RFF hunt for the blacktail bonus just to find out a 195 is already submitted :/
There's a 195/196 out there and finding it will be difficult- but that's only part of the challenge. Knocking off those 20 paddle heads with 20 shots will put the pressure on.

So buck up! you didn't join a cheerleading comp :D ~ You can do it! .... think positive..... besides, there's going to be plenty of teary eyes and broken things before this one ends I suspect. :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Damn, and I was going to join today. No cheerleaders, no Stan. :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Much harder then I thought it would be, Started at 09:00 game time and finished up at 17:30. I will try again in WRR. Thanks for the interesting contest BCKidd.
Thanks, ~Jeff

Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

nathan it's not always and can't always be about winning , sometimes it's just to see if you can post a card and let everyone else see that you completed the mission, my goal is to just that , the beauty of hunting RFF to me is the most challenging of the 3 maps , so going after that elusive BT and 20 moose is to me an awesome challenge , at RFF no reason not to call in those moose and blow there guts and lungs out at 40m or less , sure to drop on the spot , spotting at 150m+ and dropping them is tough enough with any big game animal.
if your in this for the em's your sure to be disappointed , for the simple fact there are some excellent hunters out there who know the maps and spawn points and will use that to there advantage, which is perfectly fine in my eyes and then there's the luck factor which can happen to any one at any time . and 3 hrs at RFF for a BT is not enough time, i take all day to do that , my last hunt there was 4hrs and 25mins and i only seen one at 200 max which only scored 190. but there out there and plenty of time to find one.

p.s. it's pnly a 194.839 , 194.840 -196.217 is still reachable
Last edited by Rebeljohn2 on June 23rd, 2018, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

I'll be heading out to RFF for the 3rd time in about an hour , i still have not shot 20 moose and posted a card , but i will continue to try till the final hr of the competition thankful there are 2 submissions or we would all still be out there lol..
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Rebeljohn2 wrote:p.s. it's pnly a 194.839 , 194.840 -196.217 is still reachable

Excuse me !! Its only a 194.840 !!! ??? :shock: How many since you've been playing this game , did you see of that number ?
This is not only a 194.840 , its almost a winner if you ask me .
there is a 1.4 gap which is reachable , like you say , but how thin is that line !
You are saying it , like its easily beatable .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

jeff1963 wrote:Much harder then I thought it would be, Started at 09:00 game time and finished up at 17:30. I will try again in WRR. Thanks for the interesting contest BCKidd.
It is for sure. Glad you are having fun with it! 8-) Peace.
Rebeljohn2 wrote:nathan it's not always and can't always be about winning , sometimes it's just to see if you can post a card and let everyone else see that you completed the mission, my goal is to just that , the beauty of hunting RFF to me is the most challenging of the 3 maps , so going after that elusive BT and 20 moose is to me an awesome challenge , at RFF no reason not to call in those moose and blow there guts and lungs out at 40m or less , sure to drop on the spot , spotting at 150m+ and dropping them is tough enough with any big game animal.
if your in this for the em's your sure to be disappointed , for the simple fact there are some excellent hunters out there who know the maps and spawn points and will use that to there advantage, which is perfectly fine in my eyes and then there's the luck factor which can happen to any one at any time . and 3 hrs at RFF for a BT is not enough time, i take all day to do that , my last hunt there was 4hrs and 25mins and i only seen one at 200 max which only scored 190. but there out there and plenty of time to find one.

p.s. it's pnly a 194.839 , 194.840 -196.217 is still reachable
All awesome points, and well put at that. But, I think Hem would be the most challenging for 20 Moose. All reserves tho,' I think can be difficult at times. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Radamus wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:This is going terribly for me. I'm done with this comp for a while.
Only way to win is going to be with all dropshots and i have no idea how my 340 is dropping some of these moose.
And i spend 3 hrs doing a RFF hunt for the blacktail bonus just to find out a 195 is already submitted :/
There's a 195/196 out there and finding it will be difficult- but that's only part of the challenge. Knocking off those 20 paddle heads with 20 shots will put the pressure on.

So buck up! you didn't join a cheerleading comp :D ~ You can do it! .... think positive..... besides, there's going to be plenty of teary eyes and broken things before this one ends I suspect. :lol:
I just did buck up. 17 drop shots and now no more bulls so i need cows, 18th wasn't a drop. ended the game
Nathan22Outdoors
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

A shot like this would send me over the edge and right into a bottle of tequila.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nath ... /609349201
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

DYEUZ wrote:
Rebeljohn2 wrote:p.s. it's pnly a 194.839 , 194.840 -196.217 is still reachable

Excuse me !! Its only a 194.840 !!! ??? :shock: How many since you've been playing this game , did you see of that number ?
This is not only a 194.840 , its almost a winner if you ask me .
there is a 1.4 gap which is reachable , like you say , but how thin is that line !
You are saying it , like its easily beatable .
They're out there man! .... https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/Rada ... /463655895 Got this one back about ....Oh, right about 2 years and 4 days ago to be precise :lol: :lol: :lol: ` Lot of 191's since then, but they're out there :D
RidgeBack69 wrote:A shot like this would send me over the edge and right into a bottle of tequila.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nath ... /609349201
How is that even possible? Takes longer than that to hit the ground.... damn, but if it drove to Tequila, that's ok, it's my thing anyhow :D
Last edited by Radamus on June 23rd, 2018, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”