"2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Post by DYEUZ »

Nockedup wrote:What kind of hunter are you if you let a little rain stop you? :?: Maybe EW should start selling umbrellas in Summer Sissy Camo. :lol:
Its got nothing to do in what kind of hunter i am . You may like it , i don't !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

DYEUZ wrote:
Nockedup wrote:What kind of hunter are you if you let a little rain stop you? :?: Maybe EW should start selling umbrellas in Summer Sissy Camo. :lol:

You are one of many that don't like it. And you can add me to that list.
Spoiler:
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

INTIMID883R wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:
You are one of many that don't like it. And you can add me to that list.
I prefer dry clear conditions as well, but I don't think that just because it's raining when you start a hunt is a good enough reason to immediately quit and start a new hunt, particularly if your working on a competition.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Nockedup wrote: I prefer dry clear conditions as well, but I don't think that just because it's raining when you start a hunt is a good enough reason to immediately quit and start a new hunt, particularly if your working on a competition.
For me it is a good enough reason . Last time i looked , i still was able to play the game like i want and was told that i didn't affect anybody's else game at all. Was i happy to learn that the first time .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

DYEUZ wrote:
Nockedup wrote: I prefer dry clear conditions as well, but I don't think that just because it's raining when you start a hunt is a good enough reason to immediately quit and start a new hunt, particularly if your working on a competition.
For me it is a good enough reason . Last time i looked , i still was able to play the game like i want and was told that i didn't affect anybody's else game at all. Was i happy to learn that the first time .
It's a different story if you do it while competing in a competition because then it becomes borderline SM since there's no way for a competitor to prove it was raining.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Nockedup wrote: It's a different story if you do it while competing in a competition because then it becomes borderline SM since there's no way for a competitor to prove it was raining.
Like i said , imo, 45@60 seconds is not SM and in no way borderline . But anyway , thx for your thoughts and keep hunting in the rain you great hunter ! ;)

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

DYEUZ wrote:
Nockedup wrote: It's a different story if you do it while competing in a competition because then it becomes borderline SM since there's no way for a competitor to prove it was raining.
Like i said , imo, 45@60 seconds is not SM and in no way borderline . But anyway , thx for your thoughts and keep hunting in the rain you great hunter ! ;)
Thanks DYEUZ. Ironically, it was pouring down rain when I started the hunt I'm on now, but 10 minutes or so later, the sun came out. Darn the bad luck! :lol:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I would prefer to not hunt in the rain but I wont start another hunt if it is. I kinda see it like lottery ticket. If you buying a lottery ticket & they run your numbers wrong do you tell them you dont want it? Hell no, that might be the winner! Same with spawns, that might be "the" spawn! :D

INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Makes me a smart and DRY hunter who is not likely to get hit by lightning or blown out of a treestand by the wind.
Spoiler:
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

INTIMID883R wrote:
Makes me a smart and DRY hunter who is not likely to get hit by lightning or blown out of a treestand by the wind.
Yeah, good point. :lol:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”