"2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Post by DYEUZ »

grats to the winners and many thx to BCKidd and UHC .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners are:
1st Place Sebusmalinowski- 3000 EM$
2nd Place our beloved Moderator- Tann- 2000 EM$
3rd Place RudiRR- 1000 EM$
4th Place- Lamphunter- 500 EM$
Gift Codes are on their way!
Thank you all for participating- No one managed to get Dq'd in this comp! It is always a better comp when the ROE is followed. Thanks to all of you for adhering to them! A big thanks to Tod and UHC staff- you guys rock!
Next one- Loose Moose V 2.0- Has started! Hope to see you all out there! ;) Peace

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Congrats to the winners, and to the others too, an thanks BCKidd for hosting this one :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats to the winners and to all who posted a score. Very nice comp BCKidd, thanks for hosting it and many thanks to all who helped make this comp possible... ;)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Whoa, what a ride! :D This is my first podium in a community competition - and one I'm pretty proud of, even more so when looking at the names (and numbers) of my competitors.
Funny that initially I didn't even think that I had the time to put in a serious attempt, but then I was lucky and found those huuuuge polar bears in my first two hunts. I couldn't waste those, I had to give it a shot. It was all work and hunt in the past days. ;)

Congrats to the other winners - Sebus, Rudi, Lamphunter - and to everyone who managed to bag some nice bears. Thanks to BCKidd for this wonderful concept and the prizes, thanks to UHC for making community competitions a big thing.

Now everyone comes down hard on the moose population and then I hope to see you all to "Seven Shots" that starts in two weeks.
Image Image Image
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Congrats to the winners! I wonder how many tons of bear meat were harvested in total for this comp, thanks for hosting it BCKidd. :)
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Congratulations to the podium winners - You guys hammered it! (There should be a hands clapping emote here) Thank you BC and UHC, (There should be another hands clapping emote here), There were definitely some constipated bears on the leaderboard... I guess I just scare the crap out of them! :lol:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Mysen
Scout

Post by Mysen »

Fun comp. Grats to the Winners + thanks to BCKidd for hosting.
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

Congrat to the winners especially Tanngnjostr
Tanngnjostr wrote:Whoa, what a ride! :D This is my first podium in a community competition -

I still wait on my first win in comp. One more time ... thanks BcKidd and everyone who contributed to this competition.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, I agree Nockedup there should be a hand clapping emote, for all the awesome players who participated and played by the rules- so that would be for everyone! And indeed we all need to thank UHC Staff for their diligence in making these community comps possible- without having to use Google Docs. I'm glad you all had fun, I know I did. It is always a pleasure to compete against you all. Any host that doesn't compete in their own comps, man you don't know what you are missin'. Thanks again to all of you! 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”