"2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
shotgunjoe

Re: "2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Post by shotgunjoe »

Hi all, been without playing the hunter classic more than one year, just got back 2 months ago, entered a few unofficial competitions years ago and......lets do it again :)
started today and got my PB, the biggest: 533.47kgs
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Welcome back Shotgunjoe, that is a nice PB! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
shotgunjoe

Post by shotgunjoe »

BCKidd wrote:Welcome back Shotgunjoe, that is a nice PB! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks, will enjoy your comps ;)
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Got a feeling , that the Grizzlies are going to be the primary target in last few hours of this comp .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

My second PB Polar Bear in this comp. Finally found my own fattie..581.694kg

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice one, Stan! :)

I woke up early this morning and had a few minutes before leaving for work, so I decided to quickly check my barrels on Val-des-Bois. Saw two pretty heavy spotting males and managed to shoot one of them:

score 28.661 - weight 449.29 kgs

Now I had to leave the game open with the tracks of the second big bear marked on the HM. Will be a long workday... of course this never happens in the evening when I have plenty of time. :roll:

I'll also have to check the state of the game every hour - in case it crashes for some reason, I want to submit that bear in time. Good thing I don't have to share my office. :D
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nice bear Tann & Stan! Geez, I wish I could find somethin' like one of those. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Next comp comin' up is Here: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=87106

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

I finally finished. No matter which place I will take for me a very successful competition, because I made a bigger result than the winner from last year. I made my own record for a polar bear 30,360. Fantastic competition. Thanks to BCKIDD. Finally, I can go to BRR: kangaroo goats, etc.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Great score, Rudi! :)

I still have one attempt left, but I'm not sure that I can find the missing 30 kgs to overtake you. Would probably have to find another big black bear at my barrels to replace that "tiny" 222. And then there's also your buddy sebus, ready to take the lead with any pair of 500+ polar bears. Does that guy always have to win? :lol:

Those grizzlies were giving me a hard time. As I already said, I can't even see weight estimates from their tracks, so all I could do is try to see one in the open or get a male call and try to stalk and spot it - which at best means "260-360 kgs" for me, so could be anything. :? Those bears are skittish and with all the muley does and grey wolves around, it was hard for me to even find a pair of grizz. I wasn't sure whether to submit the hunt with both barely over 300, but in the end I decided to do it.

Great stuff, BCKidd! So far, I found my PB polar bear (currently 7th on the leaderboard), my PB brown bear (currently 39th on the leaderboard) and the second 23+ black bear of my virtual hunting career. Had a lot of fun - ah well, it's not over yet! Looking forward to the final 24 hours! :D
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Nice Job Marc! This one had your name on it! You took down some nice bears man! And good job Rudi! And here comes Sebu! :lol: it changed since the last time I looked! One more hunt in you guys yet! It's not over though.

I'm just happy to complete a scorecard for the first time in a while. I even completed the WRR comp that included a ptarm, maybe the only one this entire season too :lol:

And this last hunt just put me at 35000 :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”