"2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Reggy
Scout

Re: "2nd Annual Big Bear Summer Comp" by BCKidd

Post by Reggy »

Gratz to all the winners. Thanks to UHC for everything they do that allows us to participate in these community comps, and thank to the donors. A big thank-you to BCKidd a one-of-a-kind sadistic host. :D
It was frustratingly fun but now time to move on to the moose. That 1-shot=1-kill is making me a better hunter, Thanks BC!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Reggy wrote:Gratz to all the winners. Thanks to UHC for everything they do that allows us to participate in these community comps, and thank to the donors. A big thank-you to BCKidd a one-of-a-kind sadistic host. :D
It was frustratingly fun but now time to move on to the moose. That 1-shot=1-kill is making me a better hunter, Thanks BC!
:lol: :lol: I knew there was a reason for it... :lol: 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Reggy wrote:Gratz to all the winners. Thanks to UHC for everything they do that allows us to participate in these community comps, and thank to the donors. A big thank-you to BCKidd a one-of-a-kind sadistic host. :D
Don't encourage him Reggy - he's already filled to the brim with evil laughter ;) If he only knew how many times I've called him "Numba won" his head wouldn't fit through a door :lol:

For the moose comp I may have to find me a block of wood to put on my desk just so I can break out one of my Busse's and stab it. Might even print out an enlarged version of his avatar and glue it to the board- I know I'll feel better :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
Don't encourage him Reggy - he's already filled to the brim with evil laughter ;) If he only knew how many times I've called him "Numba won" his head wouldn't fit through a door :lol:

For the moose comp I may have to find me a block of wood to put on my desk just so I can break out one of my Busse's and stab it. Might even print out an enlarged version of his avatar and glue it to the board- I know I'll feel better :lol:
I think what you want is a Voodo Doll... well guess what, I don't believe in that shite... :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

I didn't really have much skill and experience in Polar bear hunting until participating in this comp.
I have to say that i really enjoyed very much hunting them in this great reserve and after a lot of time since their release, i think that its about time for EW to bring the creation of this animal to a completion by creating missions and competitions for it.
I know that we are lucky enough to be able to even hunt Polar bears freely anytime we want, since there were restrictions for hunting them for quite some time since their release,but now that any restriction is off for so long, i think it's a pity not to be able to have official competitions on a daily bases for em. :(
BCKidd sorry for using your competition forum topic for this, but it felt right since its your comp that gave me the motivation for Polar bear hunting and i thank you for that. :)
Peace.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Lamphunter wrote:I didn't really have much skill and experience in Polar bear hunting until participating in this comp.
I have to say that i really enjoyed very much hunting them in this great reserve and after a lot of time since their release, i think that its about time for EW to bring the creation of this animal to a completion by creating missions and competitions for it.
I know that we are lucky enough to be able to even hunt Polar bears freely anytime we want, since there were restrictions for hunting them for quite some time since their release,but now that any restriction is off for so long, i think it's a pity not to be able to have official competitions on a daily bases for em. :(
BCKidd sorry for using your competition forum topic for this, but it felt right since its your comp that gave me the motivation for Polar bear hunting and i thank you for that. :)
Peace.
I'm glad this comp helped you gain some experience. Yeah, when the PB's first came out- I was one of the few that said I wouldn't bother huntin' them if there were no comps. But, in the end I did. I agree there should be Official EW Comps for them, but, in all likely-hood there probably never will be. I have no problem with you using this thread for such a topic. It is cool to read that you enjoyed it and that it gave you some motivation to harvest a couple PBs. I get motivated by Community Comps all the time, they give us reasons to visit the EHR Reserves that we wouldn't normally visit- due to the type of animals etc., and the same goes with harvesting animals we wouldn't normally hunt. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

BCKidd wrote: I agree there should be Official EW Comps for them, but, in all likely-hood there probably never will be.
Let's hope that the fact that they included it in Football Jamboree: Whiterime Ridge comp is a good sign. :)

Return to “Competitions”