Long Distance Relationship | UHC Competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BHPKiller

Re: Long Distance Relationship | UHC Competition

Post by BHPKiller »

I did not receive the 1st place award and I do not have answers in the private, I would like to know when this "em $" delivery will be made. Thank you!.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Nathan hasn't been on the forums in a bit could be some personal issues IRL who knows but I am sure he will get back to you as soon as he gets your message.
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I have transferred the em$ to the winners from my account and will liaise with the host upon his return. My apologies for the delay in receiving prizes.
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Hello everyone, I had a problem logging in to the site, so I did not write anything. I congratulate the winner of this great competition, I really like the distance shooting, but unfortunately this time I did not manage to win, I was beaten by a black bear and lack of time to improve my results.
BHPKiller

Post by BHPKiller »

I checked here and the $ is already available, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the resolution!
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

caledonianblues wrote:I have transferred the em$ to the winners from my account and will liaise with the host upon his return. My apologies for the delay in receiving prizes.
Hello and thank you for taking care of the prizes. I am not complaining about not being paid because I am not sure of the system. But I won the bonus prize of 500em$ and have not received it yet. I am fine waiting for the host of the comp, if I did in fact win the bonus? Had a blast with this one and the others I have attempted. Thank you again for the great site UHC and to the hosts of all the comps.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DaveyCockett wrote:Hello and thank you for taking care of the prizes. I am not complaining about not being paid because I am not sure of the system. But I won the bonus prize of 500em$ and have not received it yet. I am fine waiting for the host of the comp, if I did in fact win the bonus? Had a blast with this one and the others I have attempted. Thank you again for the great site UHC and to the hosts of all the comps.
My apologies. I didn't realise there was a bonus prize. I will transfer this to you in the next couple of hours when I'm back at my computer.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

caledonianblues wrote:
DaveyCockett wrote:Hello and thank you for taking care of the prizes. I am not complaining about not being paid because I am not sure of the system. But I won the bonus prize of 500em$ and have not received it yet. I am fine waiting for the host of the comp, if I did in fact win the bonus? Had a blast with this one and the others I have attempted. Thank you again for the great site UHC and to the hosts of all the comps.
My apologies. I didn't realise there was a bonus prize. I will transfer this to you in the next couple of hours when I'm back at my computer.
Please do not worry about a time frame I am happy to wait for the host and award posting. Thank you again for being a leader by example in a world full of sheep. :D
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

caledonianblues wrote:My apologies. I didn't realise there was a bonus prize. I will transfer this to you in the next couple of hours when I'm back at my computer.
You step away from your computer? What?!

Just wanted to say it's very nice to see UHC addressing this, and it's unbelievably nice that you've stepped in to get the prizes into the winners hands. You guys rock.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

The host hasn't done a hunt in about 3 weeks.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”