Long Distance Relationship | UHC Competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Faultier
Hunter

Re: Long Distance Relationship | UHC Competition

Post by Faultier »

Hi,
was thinking about starting my Long-Distance-Shoooting-Career and give this competition a try , unfortunatly the game has other plans .
nevertheless , thanks for hosting and good luck to the people able to participate.
Stats
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Faultier wrote:Hi,
was thinking about starting my Long-Distance-Shoooting-Career and give this competition a try , unfortunatly the game has other plans .
nevertheless , thanks for hosting and good luck to the people able to participate.
the servers are up, it should work for you now unless you're getting another problem.
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

@ curlyCoyote : yep, everything working again. already jumping across RFF looking for some nice "Sniper Positions" :)
Stats
Spoiler:
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Great comp.
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Hi,
a bit late now and it has probably been asked and answered somewhere before but, does the 30 minute rule apply to all SP Hunts on RFF after you enroll in the comp. or only for the Hunt you wanna submit .
can you use Multiplayer mode to , e.g place a Treestand somewhere, after you enrolled, without having to wait till 30 minutes passed ?
Stats
Spoiler:
Xoxoteiro

Post by Xoxoteiro »

Hello I have an animal for the sum of the bonus but I took a small but with superior distance has as I put the highest score to compete. I just joined the bonus and not the distance.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Faultier wrote:Hi,
a bit late now and it has probably been asked and answered somewhere before but, does the 30 minute rule apply to all SP Hunts on RFF after you enroll in the comp. or only for the Hunt you wanna submit .
can you use Multiplayer mode to , e.g place a Treestand somewhere, after you enrolled, without having to wait till 30 minutes passed ?
In most competitions the 30 minute rule only applies to the hunts you want to submit, but there are exceptions. For example BCKidd uses a different rule: you'd have to pause for a while if your hunt wasn't at least the required length.

This way or the other, don't make it look like spawn mashing. If your hunt history has a significant number of short hunts, you might get DQ'd. One or two (e.g. for placing equipment) is usually okay. If in doubt, wait for the host's reply.
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Xoxoteiro wrote:Hello I have an animal for the sum of the bonus but I took a small but with superior distance has as I put the highest score to compete. I just joined the bonus and not the distance.
Since the bonus is an "extra", and the main objective of the competition is to get long distance shots, your high scoring animal will not be submitted.

If you are going for the bonus, then you need to make sure if you see a high-scoring animal, you shoot it at a longer distance than any previous animals of the same species.
Or, if you shoot the high-scoring animal first, don't shoot any more animals of that species.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Congrats to the winners!! I thought I'd have half a chance at this comp. just because I use to think I was a pretty good long distance shooter
with hitting the heart. I guess I'm getting too old and blind to hit the heart anymore! ;) I'll just have to leave these type of comps alone and
leave them for the eagle eye hunters. :) I think I hit every organ except the heart on most of the animals I shot... I did manage to turn in a
couple though. :lol: :roll: A big thank you to Nathan for sponsoring and a big thanks to Tod of course.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

I enjoyed this one a lot thank you. I was trying to get a big one and get on the podium but no such luck.

Return to “Competitions”