Weekend Challenge "Tribute to the Blaser R8" (UHC)

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Weekend Challenge "Tribute to the Blaser R8" (UHC)

Post by stancomputerhunter »

:arrow: Pittie..what if I don't do a second hunt? I'm guessing by what you say, you need a second hunt to make sure that the Blaser was the only weapon, but if I don't do another one, there is no issue with what weapon was used. Yes or No?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I can agree with the others - a very nice comp. It's fun when it's not so tedious and winded. Get in and do your thing and you only have 2 tries and 2 hours at each attempt. Very appealing indeed.
So thanks for the comp! My 2 attempts are used. No good roo and the ones in the upper scale seemed to have the smallest hearts of them all. :D
One thing though, FYI Pittie and Tod1d :!: . My highest heart shot at 100%HV wasn't the one displayed on the scoreboard. I don't care since it makes no difference for me but I thought you would want to know.
Here's the url: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/gene ... n/80702044
Thanks again!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Very Nice comp Pittie!!

Although I choked on the heart shots it was still a lot of fun. Back when I bought the R8 I did so because I thought it was and still is the best looking gun in the game. Thanks for making me use it.

This was my 2nd attempt. If you really need me to submit it I will
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/ridg ... n/80702230
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Generalkommendant wrote:I can agree with the others - a very nice comp. It's fun when it's not so tedious and winded. Get in and do your thing and you only have 2 tries and 2 hours at each attempt. Very appealing indeed.
So thanks for the comp! My 2 attempts are used. No good roo and the ones in the upper scale seemed to have the smallest hearts of them all. :D
One thing though, FYI Pittie and Tod1d :!: . My highest heart shot at 100%HV wasn't the one displayed on the scoreboard. I don't care since it makes no difference for me but I thought you would want to know.
Here's the url: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/gene ... n/80702044
Thanks again!
Animal State: Walking
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Tod1d wrote:Animal State: Walking
Oops! My bad! :oops:
Extort713
Tracker

Post by Extort713 »

I love blaser and love the R8, gunna try really hard for one of those emblems.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

stancomputerhunter wrote::arrow: Pittie..what if I don't do a second hunt? I'm guessing by what you say, you need a second hunt to make sure that the Blaser was the only weapon, but if I don't do another one, there is no issue with what weapon was used. Yes or No?
I don't know exactly how the tool works. I would play the second hunt. This could be a very short hunt and then submit it. This way is save.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

Attempting to make a second hunt and I am having keyboard connection issues, sometimes my keyboard does not get connected with the game. I log out as fast as I can hope this does not disqualify me from the event. It has happened twice already, I am about to give it another try, hopefully this time is successful.

happy hunting,
cajunscout

well on my third attempt keyboard worked, only did not see any roos bigger than the 78 I posted. Did take a nice 1190 hog, I believe he will be my personal best.
Really enjoyed this comp, love thee format, the limited hunts, the time limits, heck liked everything about it, hope to see more like this if the future. Congrats to guys that win this and maybe next time I will get that once in lifetime animal.

happy hunting to all,
Cjunscout
Last edited by Cajunscout on April 8th, 2018, 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Pittie wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote::arrow: Pittie..what if I don't do a second hunt? I'm guessing by what you say, you need a second hunt to make sure that the Blaser was the only weapon, but if I don't do another one, there is no issue with what weapon was used. Yes or No?
I don't know exactly how the tool works. I would play the second hunt. This could be a very short hunt and then submit it. This way is save.
The comp software doesn't require you make 2 hunts. It just checks if the # of attempts matches the number of submissions, which is why you need to submit your first hunt even if you don't have a qualifying animal, so the software can check that you only used the R8.
You could do a 2nd hunt and use a different weapon, as long as you don't submit it, the software won't know. Your score will stand on the leaderboard from your 1st hunt.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tod1d wrote:
Pittie wrote:
The comp software doesn't require you make 2 hunts. It just checks if the # of attempts matches the number of submissions, which is why you need to submit your first hunt even if you don't have a qualifying animal, so the software can check that you only used the R8.
You could do a 2nd hunt and use a different weapon, as long as you don't submit it, the software won't know. Your score will stand on the leaderboard from your 1st hunt.
Thank you. Sunday is grandkids. Not sure I'm going to get another hunt in before the end of the comp. I will sure try though.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”