No prize received

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: No prize received

Post by L3M182 »

its been covered many, many times if you use the search function first mate.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

This is done on the weekends and during sales. You can put a ticket in and they will still wait till the sales are over most of the time. And when you do get paid it wont show sometimes but you can buy something with gms and it will reset your wallet and account balance.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

it has taken up to 2 days for me to get my em$, sit back grab a beer and wait a bit
Nathan22Outdoors
Benny969
Spotter

Post by Benny969 »

Morning, thanks for your answers, the problem has not yet been solved.
Going out to hunt bears and wait patience
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

I would send e mail to [email protected].
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

prizes should be handed out by now.
Benny969
Spotter

Post by Benny969 »

Finally!!!!! Ive got my Em$ right now. Wait 36hours+
Thanks all and have a good day.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

I will say it again during the weekend and active sales they will not pay unless you make a big fuss. We have tested this and it happens almost every time. They do not want you being able to use it during the sales so they hold out. And on another note I have put in a request for them to fix the iron sights on two of the older weapons. They tested and said yes they are off. Now two patches in and they have not fixed it. And when I tried to bump it they said they are aware and bumping is not allowed. After more research by my self and other older players. This is being done on purpose to make you buy scopes for the old rifles or buy a new rifle. Now they are not posting my comments on the bug section.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DaveyCockett wrote:I will say it again during the weekend and active sales they will not pay unless you make a big fuss. We have tested this and it happens almost every time. They do not want you being able to use it during the sales so they hold out. And on another note I have put in a request for them to fix the iron sights on two of the older weapons. They tested and said yes they are off. Now two patches in and they have not fixed it. And when I tried to bump it they said they are aware and bumping is not allowed. After more research by my self and other older players. This is being done on purpose to make you buy scopes for the old rifles or buy a new rifle. Now they are not posting my comments on the bug section.
That's quite a conspiracy theory. I'm pretty sure the issue with competition prizes not being paid out is just a bug. It's an annoying one and it should be fixed, but I'm confident it's not an evil plan to ruin sales for people. As for your bump attempt in the bug report section, it was me that disapproved it. Bumping posts is against the Code of Conduct, and bumping bug reports is definitely not going to get them fixed any quicker. So, your theory that rejecting bug posts is done on purpose to make people buy scopes for the old rifles, is a tad far fetched. If you care to post something meaningful in the bug report you're referring to, which adds new valuable information that the developers can use, please feel free to do so ;)
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

The sales running and you not getting your ems are a fact sorry. The iron sights are not because of the post or the bug you miss read or I did not convey my point clearly. They have the sights off so you have to buy scopes and new weapons nothing to do with this forum. It is meaningful because I pay to play this game and expect for it to work. If this forum is a second party and not ran by the game I apologize for even posting it here. But facts are facts test it your self and see about the ems and I am just the voice of many on the bugging items to get you to purchase new ones. I even said in my original that I did not want to believe it but I am not being showed otherwise.

Return to “Competitions”