No prize received

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: No prize received

Post by caledonianblues »

DaveyCockett wrote:The sales running and you not getting your ems are a fact sorry. The iron sights are not because of the post or the bug you miss read or I did not convey my point clearly. They have the sights off so you have to buy scopes and new weapons nothing to do with this forum. It is meaningful because I pay to play this game and expect for it to work. If this forum is a second party and not ran by the game I apologize for even posting it here. But facts are facts test it your self and see about the ems and I am just the voice of many on the bugging items to get you to purchase new ones. I even said in my original that I did not want to believe it but I am not being showed otherwise.
You're entitled to think that the iron sights are deliberately off to promote the sale of scopes and new weapons, but if that was really true do you think a developer would have acknowledged the bug in public 4 days after you reported it? It's entirely reasonable for you to expect the game to work (which is does) but it's unreasonable for you to expect it to be bug free. You just need to be patient. The developers are aware of the issue and it will be prioritised by them.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

DaveyCockett wrote:The sales running and you not getting your ems are a fact sorry. The iron sights are not because of the post or the bug you miss read or I did not convey my point clearly. They have the sights off so you have to buy scopes and new weapons nothing to do with this forum. It is meaningful because I pay to play this game and expect for it to work. If this forum is a second party and not ran by the game I apologize for even posting it here. But facts are facts test it your self and see about the ems and I am just the voice of many on the bugging items to get you to purchase new ones. I even said in my original that I did not want to believe it but I am not being showed otherwise.
first; this bug happend only two or three times last few months. second; i also missed prizemoney and i got it today with sales still on; so your conspiracy theory is just not true.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Or maybe the irons are off and have been placed on a roadmap as they arnt the most important thing right now?.
And maybe you don’t get your EM$s on a weekend because nobody is in the office?... sounds a bit more realistic?. If they didn’t want people to buy sale items then they’d not put them on sale.

Or maybe I’m saying all this to throw you off the trail as I’m secretly part of EW and we are in fact the illuminati??.

Your phone is bugged. Doc gona get ya!

Return to “Competitions”