Payback Invitational (UHC Comp) official announcement

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Raptor02
Outfitter

Re: Payback Invitational (UHC Comp) official announcement

Post by Raptor02 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Congrats to the other winners too - though I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed that Len and Raptor did not fill the score sheet completely. In my opinion getting three animals on the leaderboard was part of the deal. But despite being the sore loser, I have to admit that these were some great longbow shots. Spend the money wisely - on more competitions? :P
I’m a little disappointed I didn’t get in a sambar on the leaderboard also. Just underestimated how much time I would need to do it. All I had to do was land a 21m longbow shot for the win! Ugh just female after female then exhaustion. I’m glad Stan won though. He shot some truly massive animals, that BH was a brute.

After going back to PB to hunt sambar I realize why I don’t go there much. The frame rate drop is insane. I don’t experience that on any other reserve. Every time you pick up the binos or draw a weapon it would drop.

Can’t thank everyone involved enough. These comps are such a good time. Looking forward to getting into hosting some more comps of my own again soon.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats to all winners! Nicely played, you deserve it! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Way to go Stan, nicely done! Not too shabby for an old guy eh? My hat is certainly off to you on this one sir! Very nicely done indeed! :D

(But there's no way in heaven you'll get me to believe any of your hard luck stories anymore. From here on in they're just white noise. :lol:)

Seriously, congratulations on a great comp to all the winners, (even Radamus ;)) and a big thank you to RB69 and the sponsors for your hard work, dedication, and generosity. Kudos fellers, and good karma for you! Merci! :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Thanks for the competition, RidgeBack! I had a lot of fun, despite the frustration. :)

Congrats to Stan for taking the win - you got some great trophies there and who would've thought that between all those "trick shots", the good old highest score would prevail! :D

Congrats to the other winners too - though I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed that Len and Raptor did not fill the score sheet completely. In my opinion getting three animals on the leaderboard was part of the deal. But despite being the sore loser, I have to admit that these were some great longbow shots. Spend the money wisely - on more competitions? :P
Yeah, no kiddin'! They didn't follow the ROE... How could they be winners? :P :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Rule #3 is pretty clear .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it. It's obvious that Raptor and Len would've been able to shoot any sambar with the .454 in the last hour just to get a score on the leaderboard. They have earned those em$...
Image Image Image
Raptor02
Outfitter

Post by Raptor02 »

DYEUZ wrote:Rule #3 is pretty clear imo .
Sure is. I’ll take the DQ. That’s fine.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Oh please, the last thing I wanted is another discussion post-competition. Please accept my apology for starting this. That wasn't in the spirit of the competition. :(

While I was genuinely disappointed to see that you guys didn't finish the comp, it was not because I wanted to inherit any prizes from you.

Anyway, as I said before: We all know that you would've been more than capable to just shoot any sambar stag with a bow or pistol to fill your score sheet. The reason you didn't do it was because you were trying to go for one of the more difficult objectives. And since RB has announced the winners, it's obvious that rule #3 only applied to those going for the main event, not for the animal categories. ;)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it. It's obvious that Raptor and Len would've been able to shoot any sambar with the .454 in the last hour just to get a score on the leaderboard. They have earned those em$...
If you hadn't someone else would have. Underlined in your quote, regarding the Sambar- my comment to that is this: 'but they didn't.' I have no personal gain here, but imo the only ones who should have received any EM$ would be those with the most points who fulfilled their rosters. Otherwise, ROE's aren't made to be followed. No hard feelings guys. The comp is over and I had a good time particpatin'. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Oh please, the last thing I wanted is another discussion post-competition. Please accept my apology for starting this. That wasn't in the spirit of the competition. :(

While I was genuinely disappointed to see that you guys didn't finish the comp, it was not because I wanted to inherit any prizes from you.

Anyway, as I said before: We all know that you would've been more than capable to just shoot any sambar stag with a bow or pistol to fill your score sheet. The reason you didn't do it was because you were trying to go for one of the more difficult objectives. And since RB has announced the winners, it's obvious that rule #3 only applied to those going for the main event, not for the animal categories. ;)
How is that obvious? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”