Payback Invitational (UHC Comp) official announcement

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: Payback Invitational (UHC Comp) official announcement

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for hosting this comp RidgeBack69, it was cool.
Congrats to the winners and thanks to UHC Team for the good job again.
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

Thank you for an exciting competition and congratulations to the winners.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

PAYBACK
Has been done
18 hunters entered the three sided cage with limited weaponry. Only five made it out. Some were overcome by the madness while others pushed through but in the end there can be only one. Like the survivor’s it was an outwit, outplay, outlast situation and one hunter by the name ehr_WhattaShot (Stancomputerhunter) accomplished all of these. This great hunter was not alone at the end there were three others after his game and they managed to take his goose and his bighorn and even his Sambar but alas Stan’s strategy proved to be too powerful for them and Stan with his 8000Em$ prize in hand would never go hungry again.

Who are these fierce hunters that could challenge such a man?

First up is Radamus the ptarmigan slayer that even when striped of his trusty 45-70 bird gun managed to snatch the uncooked goose from Stan’s lips with a well-placed longbow arrow and secured his 3000Em$

Next is Raptor02 a Dino demolition machine he too reached for a longbow so as not to allow Stan any nourishment from the fine Bighorn sheep he was about to put on the spit. He too has 3000Em$

Last but not least FR_Bugs followed his pet spider rite to Stan’s Sambar Deer before he could even enjoy even a taste of the delicious venison. Bug and his spider ate well and with the 3000Em$ was also able to enjoy some fine wine along with his meal.

The others hunted hard but just could not deny these mighty hunters their spoils.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you to UHCapps for creating and maintaining such a great resource for us to enjoy and the 10,000 Em$ sponsorship of this comp. And Let me not forget Tod for all the behind the scene work he dose.

I would also like to thank the other sponsors
KingKong1
Sefier
J_Birdman

To every one of you that received a invitation to this event.
Thanks to all of you for everything you do for this community. This is the only Gaming community that I have ever seen with members that support the community the way you all do.
Thank You!
Em$ Prizes will be distributed Soon.
Last edited by RidgeBack69 on April 23rd, 2018, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Congrats to the winners & thanks for the comp RB! I always enjoy hunting geese & BHS so other then trying to hitting a damned flying goose with a 22 I had fun :lol: :lol:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Holy crap! WhattaShock! :o :o Thank you for the invitation to this unique competition, RB. Thanks to UHC for the resource, and congrats to Radamus, Raptor02, and FR_Bugs. Well done gents. :D

A special thanks to the prize sponsors, J_Birdman, KingKong1, and Seifer.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Congratulations Stan, and to everyone else on the leaderboard. A great competition RidgeBack, hope to see more from you in the future.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Well done, Stan!

Thank Ridgeback. Nice idea, and a great success.

Sorry about all the little glitches. On the bright side, we discovered a bug that would have affected all future comps with organ requirements & got it fixed. Although I have a forehead shaped dent in my wall. :lol:

I tried a few times to get that 150%. It's not easy. I knew I probably wouldn't have time to hit all 3 categories.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Grats to the newbie ;) well deserved ! Never thought that 300 points would win this comp . :?

Thx to RidgeBack for this insane comp . That point system is a real killer . :twisted:

Thx to Tod / UHC . I am glad you found some bugs to the system . Good job . :)

Thx to the generous sponsors . Awesome to see guys sharing some joy in the community .Tells you a lot , about who we are . :mrgreen:

Funny to see that no '' host '' manage to get some Payback ! All sponsors . :shock:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the competition, RidgeBack! I had a lot of fun, despite the frustration. :)

Congrats to Stan for taking the win - you got some great trophies there and who would've thought that between all those "trick shots", the good old highest score would prevail! :D

Congrats to the other winners too - though I must admit that I'm a bit disappointed that Len and Raptor did not fill the score sheet completely. In my opinion getting three animals on the leaderboard was part of the deal. But despite being the sore loser, I have to admit that these were some great longbow shots. Spend the money wisely - on more competitions? :P
Image Image Image
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Being a side-line observer was confusing as heck, and that leaderboard is still a mystery to me. But however it works, it apparently worked, so congrats to all the winners! :)

Return to “Competitions”