Chasing Tail | Big Prizes

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Chasing Tail | Big Prizes

Post by VonStratos »

Just again, thanks to Caledonianblues for this competition and congratulations to the winners, also to all the other participants that hunted fair and square, i will be waiting for the next comp, man i think i gonna get addicted :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Thanks David!
HighPlainsDrifter
Spotter

Post by HighPlainsDrifter »

Thanks David for a great competition. Congrats to the other winners!

FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

Thank you very much David for this competition and your generosity, the trophies are so nice too.

Winning tree bonuses is nice cause there was other hunters tried them too. The thing I see from the start is precision, for ptarmigan it's hard to explain the felling inside. 150+m bird is smaller than aiming place on rifle I feel the bird flying and the bullets I am shooting the thing is precise touches here and the result is 176+m no-scope airborne ptarmigan. For pintail I practiced before competition and this practice helped me a lot and a bit luck, again the thing here is precise touches. For rabbit I tried it much cause rabbits change direction rapidly when they are running. But after some tries it's done.

Congrats to other who have participated and won prizes, and again thanks for everything.

Return to “Competitions”