Three Horned Bandits (UHC Competition)

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: Three Horned Bandits (UHC Competition)

Post by kevin2106 »

Lamphunter wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
Lamphunter wrote:I've been trying to submit the following score: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... /599561771 , but it says that my hunt lasted less than 45 minutes although it lasted about an hour and a half : https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... n/80629440 .
I don't know if the fact that the game has crashed has something to do with it but it definitely lasted more than 45 minutes. :(
Please check and tell me what can i do to submit my score!
Thank you for a great competition and for your help on this! :)
If Tod sees this he will probably put it in for you, as i can't see anything wrong with the hunt/animal :)

Glad you like the comp :)
Thank you so much!
What worries me though is that after less than three hours i wont be able to submit it anyway because of the three hour after hunt criteria! :(
Don't worry about that, if the hunt didn't submit because of the UCH site, that is not on you. It's normal in these comps that we don't care about that rule if something goes wrong while submiting for a person, out of what i've seen at least ;)

Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

kevin2106 wrote:
Lamphunter wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
If Tod sees this he will probably put it in for you, as i can't see anything wrong with the hunt/animal :)

Thank you so much!
What worries me though is that after less than three hours i wont be able to submit it anyway because of the three hour after hunt criteria! :(
Don't worry about that, if the hunt didn't submit because of the UCH site, that is not on you. It's normal in these comps that we don't care about that rule if something goes wrong while submiting for a person, out of what i've seen at least ;)
Thank you! :)
Please Tod do yr magic... ;)
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

kevin2106 wrote:
Lamphunter wrote:I've been trying to submit the following score: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... /599561771 , but it says that my hunt lasted less than 45 minutes although it lasted about an hour and a half : https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... n/80629440 .
I don't know if the fact that the game has crashed has something to do with it but it definitely lasted more than 45 minutes. :(
Please check and tell me what can i do to submit my score!
Thank you for a great competition and for your help on this! :)

What a pity,now i would have been third on the leaderboard if i was able to submit my Dall sheep score. :(
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Thanks for the challenge, Kevin. I'm done with this one. Wasting hours and hours on VdB trying to find a decent Ibex. 15 hunts, not one spotting above 175. Sick of the rain, wind, rocks, F*ing birds, Ibex spooking at 100 meters. Some of these guys fall out of bed comp after comp and get high scores, all the time. Beyond me how they do it.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Lamphunter wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:
Lamphunter wrote:
Thank you so much!
Thank you! :)
Please Tod do yr magic... ;)
Yes!!!!!!!!
I just did another attempt to verify and submit it and it worked!!!!!
Thank you Kevin and thank you Tod!!! :D
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Thanks for the comp Kevin, it was fun!

I couldnt land a decent BH. Holiday weekend traveling so I wasnt really able to hunt at all didnt help. Still it was fun. As infuriating as they can be I like hunting the sheep. Its most likely because they are so hard that I like them. Its always a real treat when you get into a good one.
stancomputerhunter wrote: Some of these guys fall out of bed comp after comp and get high scores, all the time. Beyond me how they do it.
Its always better to be lucky then good. Regrettably I am neither lucky nor good. Thats my story & I am sticking to it! :mrgreen:

KillaKurt33

Post by KillaKurt33 »

Idk where else to get ahold of anyone about this but I've now tried to enter 2 different good scoring animals to this competition and it tells me that I didn't hunt for 45 minutes but the hunt clearly says the amount of time i hunted and it was over 45 minutes. Very frustrating because they are good scores and it's now been over 3 hours. I tried emailing the owner of the website 2 days ago when it happened the first time and last night when I tryed to enter the Ibex with no luck on a response. Any assistance with this would be appriciated
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Glad you guys had a bit of fun despite of the WRR issues :)

@Killatut: I'd recomend you to send a message to the host (in this case me) or post that in the competition thread here if stuff like that happens, getting it solved goes faster that way i think.

As for the issue itself, i can't help ya... Only Tod can, hopefully he sees this soon. You're not the first one to have these issues :(

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

KillaKurt33 wrote:Idk where else to get ahold of anyone about this but I've now tried to enter 2 different good scoring animals to this competition and it tells me that I didn't hunt for 45 minutes but the hunt clearly says the amount of time i hunted and it was over 45 minutes. Very frustrating because they are good scores and it's now been over 3 hours. I tried emailing the owner of the website 2 days ago when it happened the first time and last night when I tryed to enter the Ibex with no luck on a response. Any assistance with this would be appriciated
I'm swamped right now with business, so please accept my apologies for the delay. I saw your email and passed it to Tod this morning. He should be able to help you get your scores on the leaderboard. I also responded to your in-game message.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OK, Lamphunter, you're good?

KillaKurt, I entered your scores.

If you try to submit, especially if it's right after your hunt, and you get an error related to the time of the hunt there's a good chance it's because the database on the main server hasn't updated yet. Just wait a while & try again.

Sorry it took so long. I was fixing my furnace. Heat in my house is more important than a game. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Competitions”