Ladies First Competition .

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Ladies First Competition .

Post by DYEUZ »

Morning guys . :)

I see nice hunts out there . Some are battling for the bonuses i see also . One bonus for collectibles and one bonus for smallest female Reindeer so far given away .
Great female Reindeer showing . Long hunts . Money will be well deserve .
Keep it up !

A little note about the bonus #1 logo showing up right now on LB .
Since the system was already coded , when this small edit was made , to award the smallest Reindeer the bonus , keep it in mind , that the bonus logo and obviously the bonus money , will go to the player , that has 1000+ pts with the smallest scoring Reindeer .
At the moment , it is Sebus who as this in hand .

Thoke2014 , has the collectible bonus right now . Good job .

tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

This is a tough tough comp Serge! .... I knew it would be hard, but man, I've never tried such a thing before. I spawned at a tent and was almost ran over by a RD the very first one- after that it was tough. Stalking moving RD on the ground is really challenging that's for sure. After this is done it will make hunting bull RD simple as hell, but getting those girls, that's rough man....in fact, if I could, I'd offer to go get you your next beer and you know what I'd doo? I shake that SOB up so hard it would go off like a IED on your ass! :lol: ... cause that's what you deserve right now :P
Raptor02 wrote:Of course hunting female reindeer would stir up a 224 moose.
Same here for me! Got this big guy along the way. It always seems that's how it is right off the bat of a new season especially when you activated NO comps for them :lol:

Nice little 28.5
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Raptor02
Outfitter

Post by Raptor02 »

That’s a nice bear. Bigger than my biggest brownie. I had to put all my other calls away for this comp. way too many interrupting temptations.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I did submit my first hunt, man was hard, i have almost no experience stalking reindeer so my spotting skills and my tactics still arent enough to pick the big ones from the small ones, but was a nice challenge, at first i was thinking i would not even see a reindeer, now i feel more confident.

Tips:You may remember i asked some questions about camo of the B&C and reindeer, well from my experience work like a charm, similar to any other deer, i could get more close enough for good bow shots under 30mts and lure males till they were almost over me... mmm poor choice of words aside, the camo works, and other thing, the caller actually can lure females when they are alone, i was under the impression it only worked on males but females are attracted too.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

VonStratos wrote:but females are attracted too.
That's a coincidence that you experienced. They aren't attracted. Happened to me in high school. :P :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I'm having a little trouble getting this hunt expedition to pass on the UHC scoreheet for this competition. I used a separate timer to time my hunt, so I know I didn't go to long.

Expedition Link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nock ... n/80745262
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

Nockedup wrote:I'm having a little trouble getting this hunt expedition to pass on the UHC scoreheet for this competition. I used a separate timer to time my hunt, so I know I didn't go to long.

Expedition Link: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/nock ... n/80745262

How long can my hunt be ?
Your hunt must not be less than 1 hr real time and no longer than 7 hrs real time .
Moving on to a next hunting day is not accepted.

Read the rules on page one, my friend your hunting session was 7h 2m 42s.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

grancazador wrote:
Your hunt must not be less than 1 hr real time and no longer than 7 hrs real time .

That's what I don't understand. I never let the hunt turn over to the next day and I used a separate timer so I wouldn't go over, but the hunt says it was 7 hrs. 2 min. I don't know how that could have happened. I quit my hunt with 3 minutes left on my timer.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Nockedup wrote:
grancazador wrote:

That's what I don't understand. I never let the hunt turn over to the next day and I used a separate timer so I wouldn't go over, but the hunt says it was 7 hrs. 2 min. I don't know how that could have happened. I quit my hunt with 3 minutes left on my timer.
Not sure about the timer, but was it a single-player hunt, and did you pause it? The 7 hr limit is real time, and keep ticking even if the game is paused.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Tod1d wrote:
Not sure about the timer, but was it a single-player hunt, and did you pause it? The 7 hr limit is real time, and keep ticking even if the game is paused.
Yes, it was a single player hunt. I went into my backpack inventory once or twice, went to my map several times. That's all. It's ok, it is what it is. I'll just go try to do it again! ;)
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”