ONCE upon a time in Readfeather Falls

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: ONCE upon a time in Readfeather Falls

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:Thats it BC ! A big heavy bear , with one shot only without the use of a scope .

Yes but the whole comp is one-shot anyway. I don't see a challenge here at all. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BCKidd wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:Thats it BC ! A big heavy bear , with one shot only without the use of a scope .

Yes but the whole comp is one-shot anyway. I don't see a challenge here at all. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I know . Its just an extra bonus for the heaviest , thats all.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
I know . Its just an extra bonus for the heaviest , thats all.
Since this isn't my comp, I don't care how it plays out. But, a bonus prize shouldn't be that easy. I think if it were my comp, I'd put a distance requirement on that bonus bear. Say 150m or somethin' with iron-sights. Jus' a thought. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

The point of the bonus is the use of ironsights.
Spoiler:
ChiefFeathers

Post by ChiefFeathers »

Wah, lovely! My weekend off from work, owyeah :)
Count me in! :)
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OK, I'm going to have to take it offline to implement the bonus. I'll have it back online as quickly as possible.

OK, all done. It's back online now.
Last edited by Tod1d on March 7th, 2018, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: update
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

SoftShoe wrote: Sandbaggers Beware
Due to the nature of this hunt & its scoring requirements your expeditions must be submitted in order! if you try to submit a hunt from an earlier time then your last submitted hunt it will be rejected.
Example. You complete a hunt at 1800hrs. The score is you feel mediocre so you dont submit it. Your next hunt isnt really any better but you do submit it at 2300hrs but figure you will do better on your last hunt. Unfortunately the RNG gods hate you & you get a bad spawn. In reflection you realize that the 1st hunt was actually the best one of the 3 so you submit it. That score will be rejected!
Please do not sandbag your hunts! It's neither my nor UHC fault or problem if you make an error in submissions. Please review your hunt & be very sure that is the correct one (has at least one of each species) & that is the one you want to submit (is the most current).
Because not everyone that enters will read every page of this thread I would make sure that the OP reflects this.

So a player could submit A hunt any time within the 24 hours as long as the player has not submitted any hunt prior?
If A hunt was submitted then any hunts in your history prior to that submitted hunt will not be accepted?

Also will bows be allowed for the Bonus Bear?
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
SoftShoe wrote: Sandbaggers Beware
Due to the nature of this hunt & its scoring requirements your expeditions must be submitted in order! if you try to submit a hunt from an earlier time then your last submitted hunt it will be rejected.
Example. You complete a hunt at 1800hrs. The score is you feel mediocre so you dont submit it. Your next hunt isnt really any better but you do submit it at 2300hrs but figure you will do better on your last hunt. Unfortunately the RNG gods hate you & you get a bad spawn. In reflection you realize that the 1st hunt was actually the best one of the 3 so you submit it. That score will be rejected!
Please do not sandbag your hunts! It's neither my nor UHC fault or problem if you make an error in submissions. Please review your hunt & be very sure that is the correct one (has at least one of each species) & that is the one you want to submit (is the most current).
Because not everyone that enters will read every page of this thread I would make sure that the OP reflects this.
You beat me to it RB. I was going to post the same thing when I finished reading the entire thread.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
Sorry the hunts being submitted in order is not required for this event. Bit of a spoiler here, I have another comp coming up where the expeditions MUST be submitted in order & I got the discussions with Tod crossed. In any case, I repeat. The hunts in this comp do not have to be submitted in order.
RidgeBack69 wrote: Also will bows be allowed for the Bonus Bear?
No

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

SoftShoe wrote:
RidgeBack69 wrote:
Sorry the hunts being submitted in order is not required for this event. Bit of a spoiler here, I have another comp coming up where the expeditions MUST be submitted in order & I got the discussions with Tod crossed. In any case, I repeat. The hunts in this comp do not have to be submitted in order.
RidgeBack69 wrote: Also will bows be allowed for the Bonus Bear?
No
Thanks .
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”