Weekend Challenge (UHC Competition)

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Weekend Challenge (UHC Competition)

Post by BCKidd »

Try again RB, I jus' entered my last WB and it worked. ;) Peace.

Thank you Pittie for the comp. I've never used the recurve before, and bought it for this competition. I managed to level up to skill level 2 with it. :lol: :lol: Great fun! Tracking the WB takes up most of one's time when they're not bow pro's like the other competitors. Congrats to the winners! I had fun with this comp! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Yes Thank you Pittie. This comp was loads of fun. Congratulations to the winners....
BCKidd wrote:Try again RB, I jus' entered my last WB and it worked. ;) Peace.

Thank you Pittie for the comp. I've never used the recurve before, and bought it for this competition. I managed to level up to skill level 2 with it. :lol: :lol: Great fun! Tracking the WB takes up most of one's time when they're not bow pro's like the other competitors. Congrats to the winners! I had fun with this comp! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
You did well you beat me didn't you...LOL.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

@ RB, nice shot on that WB! I haven't a clue how some of you folks manage those awesome shots 90m and up! Damn good shootin' I reckon. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Yes Thank you Pittie. This comp was loads of fun. Congratulations to the winners....
BCKidd wrote:Try again RB, I jus' entered my last WB and it worked. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
You did well you beat me didn't you...LOL.
Only after you shot that last feller... Nice shootin' man! I'm gonna mark this day down on my calendar, I beat a couple of you actually, for now at least. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Last edited by BCKidd on March 10th, 2018, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keep it real!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I figured that the RNG gods would not deliver me another 270+ WB so I went after something else. ;) We shall see if it holds up.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

During the comp, did you ever have to use the water bottle? I ran so much I thought for sure I'd get dehydrated, never happened tho? It was certainly a run and bow comp, was the only way to get anything in the alloted 2hrs, 'specially when you suck with the recurve. The time constraints put a new spin on things. I certainly enjoyed the comp it was quite fun. Hope to see more comps like this. I won't host short ones but, I hope others do. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

No never not once but I didn't really do much running. I may have to test it with out the tropical clothes.
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:During the comp, did you ever have to use the water bottle? I ran so much I thought for sure I'd get dehydrated, never happened tho? It was certainly a run and bow comp, was the only way to get anything in the alloted 2hrs, 'specially when you suck with the recurve. The time constraints put a new spin on things. I certainly enjoyed the comp it was quite fun. Hope to see more comps like this. I won't host short ones but, I hope others do. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
No running needed man! Look at the general area where the highest percentage are taken- that's the place :D - Really though, they are up and down the river from the north lodge. It' not hard to find them. The trick is finding one worth going after. Getting close enough takes some work depending on their path but once you get inside a certain range they aren't going to run, just play their charge thing- I pushed my luck and got killed earlier :lol: but so far I've been able to outwit them. They will give you a broadside shot before they kill you but have to be quick and hope they aren't behind a tree.
First time I'v messed with them up close other than being steam rolled out of nowhere like from down a bank where I didn't see them until it's too late.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Wespertin
Spotter

Post by Wespertin »

I liked this comp so much that I got disqualified. :)
Simply forgot about the time limit.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:shock: A 107 m shot, Birdman! Nice. That is one helluva shot, congrats on that. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”