Weekend Challenge (UHC Competition)

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Weekend Challenge (UHC Competition)

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:During the comp, did you ever have to use the water bottle? I ran so much I thought for sure I'd get dehydrated, never happened tho? It was certainly a run and bow comp, was the only way to get anything in the alloted 2hrs, 'specially when you suck with the recurve. The time constraints put a new spin on things. I certainly enjoyed the comp it was quite fun. Hope to see more comps like this. I won't host short ones but, I hope others do. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
No running needed man! Look at the general area where the highest percentage are taken- that's the place :D - Really though, they are up and down the river from the north lodge. It' not hard to find them. The trick is finding one worth going after. Getting close enough takes some work depending on their path but once you get inside a certain range they aren't going to run, just play their charge thing- I pushed my luck and got killed earlier :lol: but so far I've been able to outwit them. They will give you a broadside shot before they kill you but have to be quick and hope they aren't behind a tree.
First time I'v messed with them up close other than being steam rolled out of nowhere like from down a bank where I didn't see them until it's too late.
Probably not. But when you are only level 2 with the required bow... that is all you got man. Run and shoot! 'Cause you damn well know you are gonna be trackin' and in the rainforest of Picabean Bay, is a beotch! Looks like I still have you beat, Rad, what's the matter? Yeah, yeah, I know... it took me five attempts. :P :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Thank you for the competition Pettie and congratulations to the prize winners! Great turnout. I like the weekend idea.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Congratulations too all the winners. There were some nice WB taken. A lot of leaderboard spots came out of this comp. Congrats too all of you also and nice shooting J.Bird I hope it holds 10 more minutes.

Also Thank to the host and the donators and UHC for a fun comp.
Spoiler:
LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats to all the winners, was lots of fun. Thanks for hosting this event and thanks to UHC for their efforts and for making this event possible ... ;)
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Hello :-)

The Competition is over now.

First of all I want send a big Thanks to Tod for his help especial at the beginning of the event.
Second of all I want say a big Thanks to the Sponsors BCKidd and Mr.Anonymous.
And the third of all, but not to least, I want thanks all Participants for playing the Event.

And now.... here they are.. The winner:

Rank 1: babba01 (1500 em$)
Rank 2: sebusmalinowski (1000 em$)
Rank 3: Oldsnake (500 em$)
Bonus winner longest shot: J_Birdman (1000 em$) Sponsor BCKidd
Bonus winner heaviest animal: Oldsnake (1000 em$) Sponsor Anonymous

Congratulation!

The gift codes I've send to your TH Acount.

Ps: I'm sorry about some trouble with the comp, but I swear the Next will be better.

Best Regards from Berlin
Pittie
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

HunterVK
Scout

Post by HunterVK »

Congrats to the winners!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks Pittie for hosting this comp :)
Congrats to the winners, and thanks to the UHC team for the good job.
OldSnake
Spotter

Post by OldSnake »

Thanks Pittie for hosting this comp :)
Congrats to the winners, and thanks to the UHC team for the good job.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Thank you for the comp Pittie, I really liked your format, and also thank you BCKidd and anonymous for the bonuses. This was definitely a challenge and some great, frustrating fun tracking the big beasts across open water. I also learned WB roam really fast! I never thought I was going to find my animal, thanks for the shot compliments. You guys put some real nice water buffalo up on the leaderboard! Congrats to all the winners! And thank you UHC for hosting and staying on top of things working to make this a success. :)
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Congrats to all the winners.

Return to “Competitions”