2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
grancazador
Scout

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by grancazador »

I have a problem, I did not want to submit all the kills on this hunt,( https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/gran ... n/80290566), just the Black Bear but the program add all the high scores. Any help whit this matter will be appreciated.

Regards.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary), so one shot kills for the entire hunt not just the animals we want to submit? An animal shot twice and harvested is not a miss nor is it a lost animal but shots will not equal kills on hunt summary.
Am I confused? :?: :?: :D
HunterVK
Scout

Post by HunterVK »

grancazador wrote:I have a problem, I did not want to submit all the kills on this hunt,( https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/gran ... n/80290566), just the Black Bear but the program add all the high scores. Any help whit this matter will be appreciated.

Regards.
Same problem here...I did not realize that is impossible to submit only 1 animal.
sniper68
Spotter

Post by sniper68 »

im am missing off the leaderboard i had 116 points ?

Oh just found this ?
You have been removed from this competition
can some one tell me why ?
as i love spending hours on a shoot just to be removed.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OldMM1966 wrote:No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary), so one shot kills for the entire hunt not just the animals we want to submit?
  • One Shot Kills
  • No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary)
This is BcKidd's signature requirement, and he uses it in all of his comps.
An animal shot twice and harvested is not a miss nor is it a lost animal but shots will not equal kills on hunt summary.
It's not a miss or lost animal, but it's also not a 1 shot kill.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

sniper68 wrote:im am missing off the leaderboard i had 116 points ?

Oh just found this ?
You have been removed from this competition
can some one tell me why ?
as i love spending hours on a shoot just to be removed.
You must be darkdv. You broke one of the ROE, so you were disqualified.

Also, when you signed up for UHC, you didn't enter the correct forum name, so he had no way to contact you. (please update it)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Same for me- I only wanted to enter certain animals from my hunt but it took them all, no way to choose individual animals. It almost looked to me like this was what I would've wanted to enter for the RFF comp where it had to be all 5 animals but this should've been "select and enter this...." but it was all or nothing. Am I missing something here?
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

Tod1d wrote:
OldMM1966 wrote:No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary), so one shot kills for the entire hunt not just the animals we want to submit?
  • One Shot Kills
  • No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary)
This is BcKidd's signature requirement, and he uses it in all of his comps.
An animal shot twice and harvested is not a miss nor is it a lost animal but shots will not equal kills on hunt summary.
It's not a miss or lost animal, but it's also not a 1 shot kill.
Thanks Tod1d, I'm good to go now.
amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

Radamus wrote:Same for me- I only wanted to enter certain animals from my hunt but it took them all, no way to choose individual animals. It almost looked to me like this was what I would've wanted to enter for the RFF comp where it had to be all 5 animals but this should've been "select and enter this...." but it was all or nothing. Am I missing something here?
It means, that in one hunt you must to hunt only animals of one species :D I am sorry, but such problem i also have. In scoresheet is written as an example URL: profile/hunter/expedition/number and you must submit Expedition or not animal URL. That is the problem....
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

There are two the reasons why you must submit the entire "Hunt Expedition" and they are- "Shots must equal number of harvests" If you didn't have to submit the entire expedition I'd have to look at everyone's hunt history manually- to make sure "shots = number of harvests" and honestly I don't want to do that. Two: The competition was coded before the bonus was added- therefore it has been coded to take your entire expedition summary- it has always been that way with my comps, I believe. ;) Peace

@ Darkdv- Yes, you were DQ'd because you didn't follow the ROE. Please read the "Rules of Engagement" the next time- and if you don't understand it ask here on this thread that is what it is for. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”