2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by VonStratos »

Today i was trying get some animals for the scoresheet, but always ended with multiple shots or low score or both, couldn't submit anything decent today.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I've been laying off during this week - that's going to change so it's not like you all didn't get a chance :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:I've been laying off during this week - that's going to change so it's not like you all didn't get a chance :P
:lol: :lol: Well then bring your best to the table. We'll cut off some steaks and BBQ if you get 3rd place. :P :P 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Another frustrating but fun comp Kidd. I am done with this one, work calls. Although I did manage to get a nice non-typical whitetail along the way :o . Looking forward to your next comp ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

vortex1957 wrote:Another frustrating but fun comp Kidd. I am done with this one, work calls. Although I did manage to get a nice non-typical whitetail along the way :o . Looking forward to your next comp ;)
Glad you had fun Vortex! My next comp pops up around in June- hope to see you there. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Sheese I'm *****!! I had a 220+ Bull Moose in my sights at 20m and I was lying down with a perfect heart shot in my scope
and when I let my shot fly I see it hit at the bottom right in my scope on his back right leg!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I was ***** because
this was clearly a game glitch, so I followed him around for two game hours with him shaking his head and so was I and I said screw this... and dropped him.
I highly doubt I'll run into another that scores this high.... true bummer. :roll: :(
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

That's tough Grizdude :( It's hard enough just finding a trophy moose then that happens. Bummer indeed.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Grizdude wrote:Sheese I'm *****!! I had a 220+ Bull Moose in my sights at 20m and I was lying down with a perfect heart shot in my scope
and when I let my shot fly I see it hit at the bottom right in my scope on his back right leg!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! I was ***** because
this was clearly a game glitch, so I followed him around for two game hours with him shaking his head and so was I and I said screw this... and dropped him.
I highly doubt I'll run into another that scores this high.... true bummer. :roll: :(
Awe man! Sorry to read about that Griz, that really sucks all right. Hope you at least mounted him in your trophy lodge. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

I did Bro! Thanks for the sympathy guys! I've been struggling to get heart shots lately.... never had this much trouble before. Oh well... maybe I'll get lucky and find a bigger one.
I'm not using the .45-70 anymore, just to be safe. I'm going with the .340 mag! :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

That sucks Griz - I feel for ya really- it sucks to lose one like that. That's about as good as they get too :(
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”