2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by Radamus »

so, I go to the arctic, I kill bison but not what I want but get good moose and submit, I have that one and only shot for my bison score is what I'm getting. Nope, I didn't have that part down ;)
Not a big deal in my case, all of them have another go to improve.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
sniper68
Spotter

Post by sniper68 »

all i see is :
Rules and Conditions

Species: Whitetail, Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail, Moose, Black Bear, Mule Deer, Brown Bear, Ibex, Grizzly, Rocky Mountain Elk, Polar Bear, Bison, Sitka Deer
Reserves: All except Bushrangers Run & Picabeen Bay
Weapons: Any permitted
Scoring: Total Normalized (Using min/max possible score) score of all 13 animals (one of each). 5% Bonus for heart shots (other organs can be hit)
Special Requirements:
One Shot Kills
Max # Submissions (per species)
4 - Whitetail Deer
3 per species listed - Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail Deer, Moose, Black Bear
2 - Mule Deer
1 of each per species- Brown Bear, Alpine Ibex, Grizzly, Rocky Mountain Elk, Polar Bear, Bison, Sitka Deer
Expedition (Hunt) Requirements:
Hunts must begin after the comp start, and end before the comp ends.
Hunts/Scoresheets must be submitted within 90 minutes of hunt ending. (No Sandbagging)
Hunts must be at least 60 minutes real time (2 game hours) (No Spawn-mashing)
No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary)
SP Only

I can't see any rule to say if you miss a shot or or lost a animal you will be ( disqualified ) ?
so on the last day of the comp and you miss a shot then all the hard work for hours and hours are all wasted as you will be disqualified.
a silly disqualified rule thats not even in the rule's and conditions.

i know i'm new and i will follow the rules if it was made clear you will get disqualified for extra shot or miss shot or lost animal.
dont get me wrong it is very kind of all the people that host and make the comps for us thanks for the hard work.
Last edited by sniper68 on March 17th, 2018, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

BCKidd wrote:There are two the reasons why you must submit the entire "Hunt Expedition" and they are- "Shots must equal number of harvests" If you didn't have to submit the entire expedition I'd have to look at everyone's hunt history manually- to make sure "shots = number of harvests" and honestly I don't want to do that. Two: The competition was coded before the bonus was added- therefore it has been coded to take your entire expedition summary- it has always been that way with my comps, I believe. ;) Peace

@ Darkdv- Yes, you were DQ'd because you didn't follow the ROE. Please read the "Rules of Engagement" the next time- and if you don't understand it ask here on this thread that is what it is for. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
It's all clear now, thanks ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

sniper68 wrote:all i see is :
Rules and Conditions

Hunts/Scoresheets must be submitted within 90 minutes of hunt ending. (No Sandbagging)
SP Only

I can't see any rule to say if you miss a shot or or lost a animal you will be ( disqualified ) ?
so on the last day of the comp and you miss a shot then all the hard work for hours and hours are all wasted as you will be disqualified.

i know i'm new and i will follow the rules if it was made clear you will get disqualified for extra shot or miss shot or lost animal.
dont get me wrong it is very kind of all the people that host and make the comps for us thanks for the hard work.
That is not why you were DQ'd. I have sent you a PM. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

BCKidd wrote:
sniper68 wrote:all i see is :
Rules and Conditions

SP Only

That is not why you were DQ'd. I have sent you a PM. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
But here is the rule you say you can't see.
BCKidd wrote: [/list][/list]
Expedition (Hunt) Requirements:
  • Hunts must begin after the comp start, and end before the comp ends.
  • Hunts/Scoresheets must be submitted within 90 minutes of hunt ending. (No Sandbagging)
  • Hunts must be at least 60 minutes real time (2 game hours) (No Spawn-mashing)
  • No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary)
  • SP Only
Attempts: Unlimited
Spoiler:
Vinternet

Post by Vinternet »

Bonus prize of 3000EM$ will be given to the "best result with only one submission for each animal. The result should be complete - all declared animals must be present". *Must be in the top ten on leader-board".
In the game, do I have to compete for each animal species, or all the results in a single game?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Vinternet wrote:Bonus prize of 3000EM$ will be given to the "best result with only one submission for each animal. The result should be complete - all declared animals must be present". *Must be in the top ten on leader-board".
In the game, do I have to compete for each animal species, or all the results in a single game?
You must fill the entire roster. All animals must be harvested. To win the bonus, you need to stay in the top ten on the UHC Leader-Board and have only submitted 1 animal of each species. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

You must fill the entire roster. All animals must be harvested. To win the bonus, you need to stay in the top ten on the UHC Leader-Board and have only submitted 1 animal of each species. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
How to send only one animal score, if the system does not let you do it when you have more animals in the hunting session.
In my case I just wanted to send the score of the black bear.
Please I would like for someone to clarify my doubt.
Thanks.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

amramco1964 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:There are two the reasons why you must submit the entire "Hunt Expedition" and they are- "Shots must equal number of harvests" If you didn't have to submit the entire expedition I'd have to look at everyone's hunt history manually- to make sure "shots = number of harvests" and honestly I don't want to do that. Two: The competition was coded before the bonus was added- therefore it has been coded to take your entire expedition summary- it has always been that way with my comps, I believe. ;) Peace
grancazador wrote:

BCKidd.
How to send only one animal score, if the system does not let you do it when you have more animals in the hunting session.
Thanks.
You can't submit only one animal at a time, unless you only hunt one animal at a time. Please read above underlined quote, for explanation. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
grancazador
Scout

Post by grancazador »

BCKidd wrote:
amramco1964 wrote:
grancazador wrote:
Thanks.
You can't submit only one animal at a time, unless you only hunt one animal at a time. Please read above underlined quote, for explanation. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Ok is very clear now, thanks for replay.
regards.
Spoiler:
Buena Caza

Return to “Competitions”