2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by BCKidd »

sebusmalinowski wrote:3 hours to the end. Me and HunterVK we are looking for Mulle deer. Who will win? As always, emotions to the end, I love these contests. Thanks You BCKidd. Regards.
Yes, very close race indeed! Who will get those awesome EM$?! Glad you are enjoying the comp! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

I have Mulle deer score 230 I may succeed, I did not it make a nice photo, I tried to set 30 minutes and I had to give up :oops:
HunterVK
Scout

Post by HunterVK »

BCKidd wrote:
sebusmalinowski wrote:3 hours to the end. Me and HunterVK we are looking for Mulle deer. Who will win? As always, emotions to the end, I love these contests. Thanks You BCKidd. Regards.
Yes, very close race indeed! Who will get those awesome EM$?! Glad you are enjoying the comp! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
It's not all about em$, competitions are what makes this game fun and keeps it alive, at least for me. thank you for posting this comp BC.. Congrats to sebusmalinowski and to all participants..
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

It was my first competition in UHC and was really fun, my lack of experience and patience in this made me make mistakes, as submit hunts with poor scoring animals, and in the end i couldn't end in the top ten as was my personal goal, but the fun and the challenge was great anyway and i enjoyed the competition, all that left its say congratulations to the winners and also to everyone, was a well fought and fun competition. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thank you to all competitors! This competition is now Officially over!
I will now take some time to go through the top 10's hunt history. Rest assured if you placed in the top 4 and followed the Rules of Engagement, your prizes will be awarded. If you managed to be in the top ten with only one submission per animal and have the highest score, your Bonus prize will also be awarded! Thanks again to all of you, and ofc to UHC and the hard work they also put into these comps. I hope you all had fun, and I look forward to seeing you all back in June for the "2nd Annual Big Bear" competition! 'Til next time, my hat is off to all competitors! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners are:
*1st Place and 3000EM$ Sebusmalinkowski. With a score of 1,143.786! Congratulations another win for you!
**2nd Place and 2000EM$ HunterVK. With a score of 1,122.69! Congratulations!
***3rd Place and 1000EM$ + Bonus of 3000EM$ Mysen. With a score of 1,079.225 :shock: and only 1 submitted animal of each species! Awesomeness. Congratulations!
****4th Place and 500EM$ HighPlainsDriffter. With a score of 1,076.609! Congratulations!
Going through competitors hunt history, I am pleased to say the Spawn Mashing prototype rule was a success! Thanks to all of you for following it! Keep in mind now, that rule will always be used in competitions hosted by me! Congratulations once again to the top four finishers! EM$ will be PM'd to you shortly. Watch your inbox. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Congratulations to all the winners in this great comp! I really enjoyed this competition
that the Kidd hosted... a big thank you to you Bro! Looking forward to the next and to not having so many friggin' glitches!
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Nice comp Kidd! I enjoyed participating in it and found it to be very challenging! Congrats to the the winners!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I'm glad you folks had a good time! Even the big ol' Grizdude with all his bad luck, still managed a smile. Thanks guys. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Congratulations to the prize winners and thank you very much BCKidd for putting on another great competition.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Competitions”