2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This Year’s Theme: “13 LUCKY THIRTEEN 13”
The total normalized scores of the 13 animals is your competition entry. There are limited submissions per each species, and a 5% bonus for heart shots. 6500 em$ in prizes. And, we're testing out a new spawnmashing rule.

Starts: Mar 16th, 00:00 UTC
Ends: Mar 31st, 23:59 UTC

Rules and Conditions

Species: Whitetail, Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail, Moose, Black Bear, Mule Deer, Brown Bear, Ibex, Grizzly, Rocky Mountain Elk, Polar Bear, Bison, Sitka Deer
Reserves: All except Bushrangers Run & Picabeen Bay
Weapons: Any permitted
Scoring: Total Normalized (Using min/max possible score) score of all 13 animals (one of each). 5% Bonus for heart shots (other organs can be hit)
Special Requirements:
  • One Shot Kills
  • Max # Submissions (per species)
    • 4 - Whitetail Deer
      3 per species listed - Roosevelt Elk, Blacktail Deer, Moose, Black Bear
      2 - Mule Deer
      1 of each per species- Brown Bear, Alpine Ibex, Grizzly, Rocky Mountain Elk, Polar Bear, Bison, Sitka Deer
Expedition (Hunt) Requirements:
  • Hunts must begin after the comp start, and end before the comp ends.
  • Hunts/Scoresheets must be submitted within 90 minutes of hunt ending. (No Sandbagging)
  • Hunts must be at least 60 minutes real time (2 game hours) (No Spawn-mashing)
  • No Misses or Lost animals (shots = kills on hunt summary)
  • SP Only
Attempts: Unlimited

Registration - REGISTER HERE
Registration is required prior to beginning a hunt from which scores are submitted. Participants can register right up until the end of the competition.

Scoresheet - SCORESHEET HERE
Participants must submit their competition entries using the scoresheet.

Leaderboard - LIVE LEADERBOARD HERE
The leaderboards for this competition will be updated in real time. Please use the link above to keep track of the competition.

Prizes
The prizes for this competition are as follows:

1st Place: 3,000 em$
2nd Place: 2,000 em$
3rd Place: 1,000 em$
4th Place: 500 em$

Bonus prize of 3000EM$ will be given to the "best result with only one submission for each animal. The result should be complete - all declared animals must be present". *Must be in the top ten on leader-board".

Spawn Mashing prototype rule: Any hunt on any reserve where this comp takes place cannot be less than 1 hour real time.
Short hunts less than 30 mins disallows you from hunting on the same reserve again for this competition for a cool down period of 30 mins.
Hunts less than 30 seconds (disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.

Questions?
Please feel free to ask on this forum thread, or send me a private message.

Errors & Bugs
If you find an error in this thread, or a bug with the competition system, please send me a private message.

Conditions
I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.
UHC and competition hosts reserve the right to disqualify any participant at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, et. al.
Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring site will be addressed by UHC or the competition host as expediently as possible.
It is your responsibility to check competition start and finish times, and adjust accordingly.
All prizes are final and cannot be refused by anyone who places in the top 4 (Myself excluded *). It is at your discretion what you decide to do with your prizes-once they have been awarded. All prizes will be in the form of EM$ Gift Codes.

*I will be participating but not for any EM$ or accolades.
[/quote]
Last edited by BCKidd on February 28th, 2018, 3:04 am, edited 12 times in total.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: 2nd Annual Spring Trophy Hunt

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Nice Looking comp BCK. I will defiantly enter but the 1hr real time my stop me from trying to really compete. I just find it too difficult to with all the things I need to do during the day to put in a full hour at any given time. But I guess I could just leave the game paused then end the hunt when I get back to it that should cover the hour.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice one, BCKidd! :) Though I won't be able to participate because I'm gonna enjoy some trekking in Argentina at that time. (Yay!)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks guys! You'll be missed Tann, but I hope you have a great time in Argentina! Now if only I knew how to put the comp ROE into the UHC Competition Template... hint, hint, anyone. Otherwise, the way it is now looks fine to me. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Wow this is quite a comp you cooked up here! Its gonna take some effort but there are some excellent rewards!

I will deff be throwing my hat in the ring for this one!

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The end date might change. The 16th to the 31st seems like a long haul. Might end on the 26th instead. When it gets closer to the start, I'll know better then if it is too long, not long enough or should be shorter. The feedback will tell me this... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:Now if only I knew how to put the comp ROE into the UHC Competition Template... hint, hint, anyone.
I'm working on it ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Now if only I knew how to put the comp ROE into the UHC Competition Template... hint, hint, anyone.
I'm working on it ;)
:D Thanks. I tried and tried but jus' couldn't understand some of the terminology, it ain't very layman friendly... :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

****White Tail = 4 submissions
for example. thats mean summary of 4 or best of 4 submissions?

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

wiizzi wrote:****White Tail = 4 submissions
for example. thats mean summary of 4 or best of 4 submissions?
You will enter a first WT score and then have 3 other chances to improve that score = 4 submissions .
Example :
you enter a 160 WT .
then you improve to 170.
Then another nice one of 178.
and the cheery on top , a monster WT of 192.
Now your done with them = 4 submissions total .
Last edited by DYEUZ on February 27th, 2018, 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”